Taurus birthday special

Omg you guys I'm sorry! I was supposed to upload this on May 6th but I totally fucked up. So here it is.

Taurus wasn't a party person but one thing for sure was that she wouldn't skip her birthday

Taurus wasn't a party person but one thing for sure was that she wouldn't skip her birthday. Even if no one came she would definitely do something. But we all know that's impossible because when your friends are the signs they'll do something crazy busy to make you smile especially if it's your big day. Taurus was so ready. She got dressed in her uniform and headed to school. On the way there people were in cliques and others were scattered about the halls of the school. Taurus walked to her class but her friends walked up to her. "Happy birthday"! Pisces said. "Thank you". Taurus said smiling. "Do you have anything planned"? Cancer asked. "No not yet". Taurus said. "How about we throw a party for you"! Pisces asked. "I would love that"! Taurus said beaming. "Lets do it then"! The bell rang and they rushed to class. Aquarius saw Taurus walk into class. Taurus sat next to Gemini like always. "Happy birthday". Gemini said. "Happy birthday"! Aquarius said. "Thank you guys". Taurus said happily. "Are you having a party"? Gemini asked.  "I don't know". Taurus said. "Oh let's throw a party at that small club house". Aquarius said. Aries who was sitting next to Aquarius raised an eyebrow. "You know what happened last time we went there right"? Aries asked. Aquarius thought about last party. She laughed nervously. "Forget about that". Aquarius said then tried to change the subject. "So what do you say Taurus"? "Yeah sounds good". "Great let's arrive at seven sharp". Aquarius spread the word with a special warning of no acholic drinks which made Libra disappointed but made everyone else sigh a little. Aquarius rented out the club house and the pool that came with it so the fence was opened. Cake and food was taken care and was enough to last before dinner. Night came and everyone was dressed in nice but casual clothes. Everyone was hanging out in the club which was the water and earth signs but the fire signs and air signs decided to hang outside on the playground. "Why are we hanging out here"? Libra asked really confused. "I just wanted to enjoy the fresh air"! Leo said. "Why did we have to come with you"? Aries asked. Leo frowned at Aries question. "We should be inside with Taurus". Aquarius said. "Are we even aloud on this playground"? Sagittarius asked. "Oh Sagittarius I don't mind getting in trouble as long as your with me"! Gemini said. Sagittarius cringed and walked closer to Aquarius. "Guys we aren't even aloud on this playground". Aquarius said. "Yeah, yeah, who cares"? Leo said waving off Aquarius. Aquarius crossed her arms. Leo picked up small sized rock and threw it in the air and for some reason the plastic widow exploded. "Oh shit"! Leo said. The security garud was walking around searching with a flash light. The dog that was with the security garud started barking and the security garud looked up. "HEY WHAT ARE YOU KIDS DOING ON THERE!" "RUN"! Leo yelled. "GET BACK HERE YOU TEENAGE BRATS"! Everyone began to escape. They made it inside the club house and hid in the kitchen. "That was a close call". Leo said breathing heavily. "You idiot lion"! Sagittarius yelled and wacked Leo on the back of his head. "Ow"! Leo wined crying from the pain. "Let's go for a night swim". Aquarius said. "Okay"! The girls said and followed her. The boys stayed back in the kitchen. Dinner came and everyone ate then it was time for cake. "Hey Taurus come over here"! Libra gestured towards the table. "Happy birthday". "Thank you everyone".
That's it! Please vote and comment!