Scorpio and leo

Ring! "WHAA!" Scripio fell off her bed. :What the FUCKING HELL! IT'S 2AM! Oh it's leo. Hello?" "Hey im at your doorstep let me in". "Dude it's 2am." "Ive been knocking for 2 hours." "I was sleeping you dilhole."
"Please." "Fine is this about Aquarius for the last time she's not onto you"! "I know but let me in". "Leo no my parents are asleep". "Can we talk outside then please Scorpio". "Ok ok just wait." Scripio walked out side with a coat around her. "Hey leo." She looked down at leo's wrist. "Did you cut yourself". "No libra cut me". "Why?" "She's hot so i tried to get close to her during cooking class then she slit my wrist". "Harsh." "Yup." "So why are you here". "Scorpio can you tell Aquarius how much im in love with here". "Leo she's dating Aries and i can't convince her to break up". "Please if you do this ill help you with the person you like". "No leo you can't the person I like already has his eyes locked on someone else." "Then ill show him how much of an amazing girl you are". "NO LEO JUST...stop stop it all the person I loke is dating the person they have their eyes locked on". "Who"? "I can't tell you that im sorry".
Sorry for the short update. But I can't think of a better ending ill try to update again today.