Chapter 46

A/N: Enjoy! I love Panic! At The Disco! 

What does everyone think of my new book? This one is slowly coming to an end! 

Stay lovely xx. 

Panic! At The Disco- Hallelujah 

I try and catch my breath, enjoying the feeling of Harry's kisses down my neck. Why did it have to feel so good?! 

My eyes close at the feeling, his hands roaming the sides of my body. 

"Sydney" He whispers, his breath tickling across my skin. I can't help but shiver at the sensation, lightly humming in response. 

"I don't want to stop" He says, and I nod my head. I don't want it to end either. 

He places a soft kiss at the base of my neck before pulling himself up. I open my eyes, staring up at him. His curls had fallen over his face, covering the green of his eyes. 

I lift a hand, pushing the curls behind his ear. His head moves into my hand and I softly trace shapes against his cheek. 

"It was good while it lasted" I whisper, smiling up at him. The effects of the alcohol had dimmed down. The alertness from our actions managing to sober me up a little quicker. 

I didn't regret what had happened, and I hope he didn't either. 

As if on cue, he leans down and presses a soft kiss against my forehead. 

"Don't worry, I don't regret it" I can't help but let out a chuckle, lightly tapping his cheek with my palm. 

"What have I told you about reading my mind!" He chuckle is coarse, rough. I pull myself up slightly to hear the sound better. 

He pulls himself off of me, straightening out his shirt. He offers me a hand and I take it, allowing him to pull me up. 

"You know I can't help it" He muses, taking his jacket and placing it around my shoulders. 

His eyes turn serious after I place my arms into the holes of his jacket, my eyebrows coming down in a frown. 

"Please don't think I took advantage because you were drunk" My eyes widen at his words, I would never think that! 

And if anything, I made the first move. 

I slap his shoulder before placing my head against it. 

"I would never think that Harry" I mumble, feeling fatigued. 

The best thing about alcohol is the heavy nights sleep that comes after it. I always slept like a log after a drink.

"I think its time someone got into bed" 

Harry stands, making my body fall to the side. I had been resting my body weight onto him, and I toppled like a doll onto my side. 

Harry laughs as he watches me. Before I can push myself up again, Harry leans down and places an arm under my legs and another around the top half of me. 

With no effort at all, he picks me up off the sofa and begins walking towards the staircase .

"You haven't carried me like this in a while" I say, wrapping my arms around his shoulders. 

Harry watches me in amusement as he carries us both up the stairs. 

"Didn't think you would miss it since you find it incredibly dangerous" The smirk on his face is teasing.