Chapter 49

A/N: Please enjoy. Thank you for staying with me for the past few years and reading this story. I can't believe I was 17 when I first wrote this and now I'm almost 21! I apologise for any spelling errors in this chapter, I had a lot of ideas in my head and wanted them all written down! 

I can't thank you all enough for keeping my dreams to be a writer alive. Without you reading, I would not have had the confidence to continue and finish the story. 

Gabrielle Aplin- Start of Time

The holiday continued. There was no drama, no hurt and no unexpected surprises. Mark and I attended gigs, late night parties and enjoyed strolls on the beach together or we spent time with friends we had acquainted in our past visits to America. The sun shone bright in the sky and my smile never strayed from my face. 

I sunbathed most mornings, loving the tan on my skin. The nights consisted of parties or barbecues or late night swims. The work I needed to complete for work had been done within the first week. Mark and I would sit in front of the fireplace and read passages to each other. It was easier to make a finalised decision on each piece with another opinion. 

I even called and asked if my boss wanted me to complete more, but she was happy with the work load she had given me for those couple of weeks and insisted I enjoyed the rest of my holiday. 

I didn't complain though. 

Louis and Eleanor had come down for a weekend get away. They were here to celebrate their two year anniversary and came by to visit one evening. It was good seeing the duo and we congratulated them on their relationship. I had always admired them together, right from the moment he had told me about her. She seemed so perfect for him and I remember wondering if he had created her in his mind. 

They didn't mention anything about London or everything that had happened in London and for that I was grateful. It would seem everyone just wants to forget. 

"Thank you for having us" Eleanor had said before leaving us that night. 

It's hard to believe those two weeks were over so quickly. We were on the plane back to London and my mind pondered over everything we had done over the past couple of weeks. I had surprised Mark with tickets to a Kanye West gig, a thank you for the tickets to see Panic at the Disco.

When Niall had discovered the photos that we had posted on Twitter, he wasted no time in calling me and asking where his invite was. 

"You're busy planning the tour" 

"Would have been nice to be considered though" He huffed. 

I had rolled my eyes and suppressed a laugh. 

"I'll take you to a gig of your choosing" I bargained and he seemed happy with that. 

After that, we spoke about the holiday and then about their next tour. 

A Stadium tour. 

Who would have thought the boys would be performing in stadiums so early in their career. 

I had tweeted the official One Direction Twitter account about how excited I was to attend the UK based shows. 

It would be hard to get the time off work, but weekend shows I would happily attend to support the five boys. 

I had been there from the start of their career and I didn't want to stop my support. 

I hadn't thought about Harry all holiday until now. I was content and that's all I had left to say to myself.