No Regrets.

{Hey guys!
This chapter has been edited due to incorrect spellingband grammar errors} Hey there😊
Quick thanks to everyone who have read my story so far.😄
Anyways happy reading.😜
Chapter 11.😘
~~~~~~~~~~~~

(___)'s POV

'Okay Bepo-chan' I said as I handed him the ammunition. 'This is how it works-'

In my hands I held a large cylinder that when held vertically it was taller than me by a few inches, yet weighed just quarter of mine. I would describe the weapon to be my version of a bazooka.

(You can change it if you want

(You can change it if you want. I just wanted a general pic of it)

The weapon was designed not to fire cannons, bullets, rockets or anything like that. Nope, my bazooka was one of a kind. It shot out several types of canisters that contained different substances.

I had forgotten to label the canisters when I had actually loaded the chemicals and gases so it was a win-lose situation when I fired them. It was mostly acids, gases and something else that I had forgotten about. Luckily, you could hear what was liquid or something when the canisters were shaken.

But I avoided shaking them for several reasons.

The spiral designs that wrapped around the weapon's body lit up in a florescent (f/c) when it was fired up.

(Choose one or you could choose others)

'You just load the canisters here on the side' I explained as I slid open the clip and placed the canister inside before closing it again. 'Then you aim and pull the trigger' I looked over at the brimming bear.

'Where are we going fire it? It's gonna be a few days until we arrive at the next island' the bear announced.

I giggled lightly.

'The question is not where we are gonna fire it, it's who we're gonna fire it at?' I said as I smiled mischievously.

'What do you mean?' He asked as he tilted his head to the side.