We're Done.

{Hey guys.
This chapter has been edited due to incorrect grammar and spelling as well as somethings not making as much sense as they should.}
Hello everyone!😚
Hope ya'll have been enjoying your June and what not. Anyways thanks to all of you for over 30K freakin' reads! You guys are awesome and it makes me so happy to know people like my writing!😊
Song: Young and Menace.😎
Artist: Fall Out Boy.😍
Anyways here is chapter 33.😛
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(___)'s POV

'When I get my hands on that slimy little coward I'm gonna rip off what makes him a guy!' I thought as I tried to wiggle my arms free from the wooden vines that were wrapped around my body.

He had trapped me under the floorboards but he hadn't cut off my run short. He had succeeded in slowing me down but I highly doubted Minori, Chie and Etsuko would let him escape.

I struggled to look up as the little light that shun through the tiny holes he left in the floor above me. I couldn't hear anything besides my own my breathing, which was a relief. My legs were completely wrapped up and I could feel the circulation being cut off from my thighs down. The only thing I could move was, of course, my head and I could wiggle my arms but that was it.

The only weapon on me was the rest of the explosive bullets I had hidden in my dress. If I could've gotten a hold of them I could've set one off to free myself. It hurt like a bitch due it being set off so close to my body and Captain had to patch me up afterwards but they were my only chance of getting out.

The closest hand to the explosives was my right hand and the only thing stopping me from getting them was one of the vines wrapped around my wrist, keeping my hand in place. I stretched my hand and I could feel my finger tips just barely touching the fabric of my dress. After a few minutes of stretching my fingers to the extreme I finally managed to get the fabric between them. Finally, I had the explosives in hand.

I reached into the pocket and relief filled me as my fingers curled around one of the bullets. I pulled it out of my pocket and pushed my finger nail into the slot that kept the explosive material away from the mechanism that detonated it.

I prayed to whoever was out there before I pushed my fingernail inside, letting the bullet fall.

The explosion was deafening as the loud bang left my ears ringing and my entire right side in pain. The pain was manageable as it only burnt my right side and arm.

I opened my eyes to see that I had blown up the office above me, succeeded in freeing my legs and my right side but had also managed to cause damage to the ceiling of the Grand Hall as well.

'Hehe, take that asshole' I thought as I climbed out of the crater I had made and began looking for my guns.

It didn't really take that long since they were on top of what was left of Akiro's desk, right in front of what was left of Akiro and his family.

'Tsk, dumbass thinks he can kill me, well he better be prepared to have his ass handed to him!' I yelled aloud as I loaded a bullet into the chamber and ran out of the office.

Law's POV

'Can you stop with the cheap tricks already!?' I yelled as I sliced through yet another empty wooden doll.

'Oh come on, Trafalgar-kun. Can't you take a joke? I didn't expect you to need your crew in order to beat just one person. And the Navy put you and all the other Supernovas out to be such hot shots but here you are. Such a disappointment' Shuzo's voice echoed throughout the entire hall.