Your Rope.

{Hey guys.
This chapter has been edited due to incorrect grammar and spelling as well as somethings not making as much sense as they should.}
Hey there people.😆
Many a thanks to those of you who actually read this crap.😘
Anyways, happy reading and what
not.😝
Chapter 34.😚
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(___)'s POV

It had been a little over a month since I had officially joined the Heart Pirates. It may have taken sometime to get used to but all it took was an adjustment to my daily routine and getting used to seeing new faces.

After we left Toerusting myself and Chie were bed ridden due to Captain's orders and Minori's constant worrying for over two weeks. It didn't really take long for us to be back on our feet again and once we were Captain had asked all of them to join his crew.

Etsuko immediately said yes and her reason being was because she liked him and his crew. Minori took a bit longer to answer but after some thought she finally said yes as well.

Chie on the other hand flat out refused.

She said that she may have been grateful to Trafalgar for healing her back to health but she still didn't trust him and his crew. After several hours of convincing from me and Minori she finally agreed to join with some hesitation.

One morning I had woken up to Etsuko cuddling into my side. The freckled teen had snuck into my bed sometime during the night and, of course, I didn't mind because seeing her sleeping face was the best thing ever.

Etsuko may not have had curves or shape like me, Minori or Chie but she did have this childish shape that made her absolutely adorable. Her small frame and her childish demeanor made everyone around her fall in love with her.

And that was one of her amazing qualities.

I sat up from the warm sheets and smiled as I spotted Minori hanging halfway off her bunk, a small trail of drool trailing down her chin as she laid on her stomach.

During the past month we all had altered my room in order to accommodate all four of us. We swapped out my double bed for two bunk beds, the closet was extended and we got hold of four beautifully carved wooden trunks on one of the islands we landed on a few days ago. The bathroom was already a comfortable size for all of us but we needed a bigger mirror and another sink.

Etsuko and I were sharing a bunk, since she insisted, and Minori and Chie were sharing. And what she was doing was probably why she wanted to share in the first place.

'Etsuko, sweetheart time to get up' I cooed softly as I gently shook the teen.

She scrunched up her face before she raised her hands above her head and stretched. A soft yawn escaped her mouth before she covered it with her hand.

'Morning' she grumbled as she sat up and rubbed the sleep from her eyes.

'Morning sweetie. Come on, we gotta wake everyone up and get ready so we can go get breakfast. We're starting our actual jobs here on the sub today, remember?' I said as I slid from the bed.

The freckled teen gasped as she shot out of my bed and ran over to the bunk that was currently being used by our sleeping elders. When she go there she pulled on Minori's arm as she jumped on top of Chie. Her action caused Minori to fall off of her bunk and onto her face and Chie to wake up with a very unladylike grunt.

'Wake up! Wake up! We have to get ready for today!' She yelled as she bounced up and down on top of Chie before she got up and sprinted to the bathroom.