I'll go.

{Hey guys.
This chapter has been edited due to mistakes in grammar and spelling}
Hi everyone😆
Hope you're having a awesome October. Anyways thank you so much for reading my story and please if you can check out my other stories as well.
Anyways enjoy.😊
Chapter 17😄.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(___)'s POV

This morning I had woken up feeling awesome. Even though I drank so much the night before and had just a few hours of sleep I felt lively and more refreshed than ever.

After showering I pondered over the layout of clothing I had thrown on my bed in order to find the perfect outfit for the day. My choices included shorts, jeans, tops and sneakers.

I had frowned at my options, feeling as if the let down my mood.

Going back over to my closest I opened and scanned the rack of clothing. Just as I was about to give up and go for the jeans my eyes caught I glimpse of something I've never worn. Pulling out the black sun dress, I held it against my body and scanned myself in the full length mirror.

After putting together an outfit in my mind, with the dress included, I began taking out all the things I would need to make this outfit perfect. (Choose one of the dresses that suit you and you can choose other shoes as long as it's a heel).

After putting on some light makeup and simple jewelry I grabbed my bag and headed for the kitchen, my heels tapping against the metal floors in a happy and upbeat rhythm. I decided to not sing aloud today, since everyone was still probably sleeping off last night's party, as I made my way through the corridors.

Taking the familiar rights and lefts getting to the gallery was a breeze considering I had only been here a short time. There was an eerie silence as I stepped in. No one had cleaned up last night and the gallery was still a mess. Going over to the kitchen I noticed a few crew members still laying there.

I stiffened a giggle as I noticed 2 of them: One was drooling on the other's arm while the other cuddled him like a child would his teddy bear.

After taking a few shots of the sight with my camera I strode into the kitchen and started for the fridge. It was filled and organised so finding what I wanted was no problem. After I tied on a white apron, started the coffee maker and started preparing my breakfast I heard the gallery door open.

Heavy foot steps were heard as the figure approached the kitchen. I continued with what I was making even after the person had entered the kitchen.

'Morning (___)-ya' I turned to see a very tired looking Captain.

'Morning Captain' I smiled and turned back to what I was doing.

'What are you doing?' He asked as he leaned against the counter.

'Well, since Rui isn't up yet and the entire crew is still drunk or hungover I figured why not start on breakfast and maybe fix something up for everyone's hangovers too. Cream or milk and how many sugars?' I held up each of the choices.

'I like it black with honey' he stated as I moved back to coffee maker.

'Thats the very definition of bittersweet' I remarked as I poured the water into the mug.

'It keeps me awake' he said before taking the mug as I handed it to him. 'Thanks' he said before taking sip.

'No problem' I said starting up the kettle again and looking through the cupboards for green tea.

'So what are you putting together for breakfast?' He asked as he prompted his elbows onto the table.

'Well there is roughly about 30 people on the ship, they are all men and they probably work for more that 6 hours before lunch...' I bit the inside of my cheek in thought. 'That's around about 2 and most of them sport hangovers and fatigue so..' I reached up and opened the top cupboard. I looking through the bottom shelf was no problem, the top shelf however proved to be much more difficult. Even though I had heels on I still couldn't reach the damn shelf.