Don't mess with me or my crew.

{Hey guys.
This chapter has been edited due to incorrect grammar and spelling as well as somethings not making as much sense as they should.}
Hello to people who actually read this story. Hopes you guys are having an awesome December so far.😄
I also hope that you're gonna have an awesome Christmas🎄🎁 and a Happy New Years.🎉🎆
Anyways happy reading.😜
Chapter 21. 😱
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Law's POV

It's not everyday that you attend a random persons wedding, now was it?

I casually walked through the crowd of people as they cheered for the newlyweds who rod through the streets on horses. She looked like she was over the moon with happiness, he on the other hand looked like he was forcing himself to smile. This made his unhappiness to be wed to the woman next to him very visible.

Yet, I seemed to be the only person who noticed this.

'The wedding was probably planned when they were still infants, that don't even know how to walk yet. It's probably for status or money'. I thought as I continued to observe the "happy" couple.

'Captain!'

I turned to see Caleb and Leo making their way through the crowd. 'Caleb-ya. Leo-ya. Have you found them yet?' I asked once they stopped in front of me.

Caleb was the first to answer. 'Not yet, but the rest of the group checked into an Inn nearby. It's called the Willowbrook Inn'.

'Good, regroup with everyone there and I'll be back in a few hours' I said and walked off, not waiting for an answer.

It was odd walking around with my Nodachi out in the open and not one person looked at me in fear or the Marines or the local authorities chasing me around with the intention of arresting me. That wasn't the only thing that stood out about this island though.

I noticed that many shady looking characters seemed to be mixing with the crowd. I've already seen at least five to seven hand-overs in the last 10 minutes and it looked to be locals providing and the foreigners paying.

I turned down an empty alleyway that seemed to be connect the main street to another. I carried on walking until someone stepped out of the shadows a blocked me from going any further.

The stranger stared at me for a few minutes as the festivities continued on in the street behind me. He didn't look like a serious threat, and even if he was I could easily take him down if he tried anything.

'You're with (___), aren't you?'

His question made me raise a brow but it didn't shock me in anyway since (___)-ya had said she had come to this island quite a few times. He must have been one of her friends.

'So what if I am?' I slipped my hand in my pocket as my other stilled remained on my Nodachi.

'If you are then we have a problem, pal. You see my name is Akiro and I've made it my life mission to have that woman as my own and I'm sorry but I can't have anyone in my way'. He snapped his fingers and suddenly I was surrounded by 30 or so men with guns, swords and a variety of other weapons.

'I didn't say I was with her, so how are you so sure I am?' I said as my face kept its usual stoic expression.

Akiro pointed his finger at my chest as he suddenly started seething with anger. 'THE GUYS THAT WERE WITH HER HAD THE EXACT SAME JOLLY ROGER ON THEIR UNIFORMS! AND THEY REALLY PISSED ME IF WHEN THEY STOPPED ME FROM TAKING THAT WOMAN!'