Akward.

{Hey guys.
This chapter has been edited due to incorrect grammar and spelling as well as somethings not making as much sense as they should.}
Hey guys!😄
Hope you guys are having an awesome January! 😉
I know me and my siblings are because all our Birthdays are in January (I missed it by a few hours because my Birthday is 31 December😢).
The pic is something someone sent me and I think it's from Tumblr and the credit goes to the artist.😌 (it's amazing though😂😂😂)
Anyways hope you guys enjoy.😊
Chapter 24.😎
*********************

Law's POV

I just stared at my crew and the predicament my two head mechanics were in as (___) tried extremely hard not to laugh so much so that tears were coming out of her eyes. I, on the other hand had erk marks covering my forehead and my mouth was pulled into a snarl.

To say that I was pissed was an understatement.

I was bloodthirsty.

Penguin and Shachi were on the floor in a seemingly comprising position for their interests of the opposite sex, as well as their own sexuality. 

While a sweaty Penguin kneeled behind Shachi, who was on all fours with a gag in his mouth, a blindfold covering his eyes and a pink hue spread over his cheeks. The angle we saw them from and the fact that they were half naked and breathing heavy didn't help much with how awkward our walk in had become. 

'Would someone like to explain what's going on here?' I said as the veins in my forehead began bulging.

Everyone froze at the sound of my voice. 

The other crew members who were either laughing, snickering or cheering Penguin on stood frozen as well. The only noise in the room was (___)'s heavy breathing as she tried to calm down. I placed her on one of the plush chairs that was placed around the room and took my Nodachi back from her, she was still trying really hard not to laugh.

I scanned the room and my eyes landed on several Sake bottles and a few beer bottles and glasses.

Not only were my crew members messing around in the most undignified way but also drunk off their asses during a time when I could need them at anytime.

Fan-flippin'-tastic.

Just a I was about to speak I heard Bepo's muffled screams.

'Captain! Help me!'

I scanned the room and my eyes landed on a very large trunk Takashi and Henry were sitting on. The truck was jumping slightly and the two men suddenly become extremely tense and they both stared sweating profusely as my gaze locked on them.

Both of them jumped off the truck with girlish screams as I turned my body towards them and took a step forward. The truck began shaking and after a few moments Bepo bursted out of the truck with his hands raised over his head.

'Freedom!'

He jumped out of the trunk and made a beeline for me. He wrapped his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist before braking out into hysteria.

'Captain! You'll *sniff* never believe *sniff* what they did*sniff* to me!'

My first mate was whaling like a infant and it ticked my off even more to think it was my own crew who made him cry like that. I pushed him off of me and I honestly felt like laughing my ass off too.

'No, this is not the time to be laughing at your first mate because he is in distress and you should be angry and repremanding whoever did this to him'.