Chapter 19: Egyptian inquisitor

Normal pov

Hiccup and the acolytes have been in Egypt for months, but they didn't mind, it was a paradise on this earth. Hiccup began Amam's training as an inquisitor and he really was a fast learner, he was already gifted with how to use the sword and knew battle strategies and tactics.

Now all that was left for the young warrior to do was truly defeat Hiccup and he'd be awarded the title of inquisitor. Hiccup and Amam became very good friends, they'd have sparring matches, help Rameses and his generals form new war plans in case of another uprising or even a hostile nation declared war. As the  days turned into weeks, the duo were nearing the end of Amam's training.

They entered the training arena and they had their swords in hand and circling each other, as two wolves were circling their trapped prey.
Amam struck at Hiccup with lightning speeds, yet the auburn haired warrior blocks with ease.
Now Hiccup moves toward the offensive and strikes at Amam, with his swords almost as blurs twirling in his hands, setting the weapons toward deadly purpose. Nearly two hours of the duel, and both men were exhausted, both showing impressive skills, yet a victor was yet to be decided.
Finally Amam and Hiccup ended the duel with Amam beating the grand inquisitor by faking an injury, therefore adding the Egyptian as the second inquisitor in Persia's arsenal. The two returned to Rameses and Hiccup informed the pharaoh that Amam had completed the final test and became an inquisitor.

Rameses then gathered all within the place chambers, all the military leaders, royal guard, and naval commanders that Amam was branded an inquisitor and that all of the those who know war and guard the pharaoh are to obey the new inquisitor's every command. After the command from pharaoh was given Amam was presented throughout all of the Egyptian empire, as the people's guardian, militaries head, and the pharaoh's protector. Hiccup congratulated Amam, he wasn't just a friend, he was a brother, and he loved him as one.