Chapter 53: Arrival

Djinn pov

We've carved a bloody path throughout mans empires, and our numbers grow each day, we've recently struck a fatal blow toward the Roman Empire and have taken a large number of its citizens and soldiers.

With human life taken, we apply the symbiosis into  them and the symbiotic substance is dark matter, a connection from our master, Ghul.
We've even taken the beasts men call... dragons, they'll serve us well, we've taken three leviathan sized dragons, and within the mouths of these beasts, rests our hordes, prepare to invade the Northern lands.

Judging by how the temperature has been dropping, we've reached our destination, the leviathans surfaced and spotted a massive island, sheer rock surrounded its beaches, and island itself would serve our needs.
Our army set upon the island and made it our home for the time being.

Ghul, has sent our prowlers to dig under ground and make a safe haven underneath the island to amass more of us.

Ghul pov

Everything has proceeded as plan.
Haddock had returned to his old home and the only thing we do now is grow our numbers tenfold and wipe the rest of mankind off the face of this world.

I send my best shapeshifter; Ghula can appear as the most beautiful mortal woman and seduces foolish men to wet their cocks and only to find death or tethered to my will. I've sent her to Haddocks home to lure many fools to their end, Ghula is my second in command and I trust no better to see this done.

Ghula's pov

Arriving at Berk, I wrap myself in a black cloak and exit the ship full of merchants and other mortals who deal in trade and other honest business. I'm surrounded by my mortal enemies, these animals, as well as all of mankind banished my brothers and sisters, I look forward to slaying all of them until I am swimming in an ocean of blood. I then lay eyes on a man whose average in size and muscular, he's laughing with his friends, I then hear one of them spit out.

"Haddock is such an idiot to accept your challenge Snotlout." I lay eyes on the one they call... Snotlout, these Vikings have the most foolish names ever. "I'm going humiliate Useless like old time sakes, and then make him suffer until he begs me to end his life." He spat out with such venom and hatred it caused me to chuckle that would send chills down ones spine. I decided to keep tabs on Snotlout, his hatred toward Haddock could serve the Djinn well.

I follow Snotlout to what they call the Great Hall, where they retire to fatten up, I use my enchantment to enter the fools mind so they he'll meet me in shadow. He sits down across from me, and I stop the enchantment and speak.

"Snotlout Jorgenson. I sense your hatred, and murderous desire to see Hiccup Haddock dead. And its taste is sweet." I say soothingly, he looks at me with curiosity, a bone chilling grin spreads across my face, but my cloak covers my face.

"Kill Hiccup Haddock in your duel, and I will grant you and those who hate the man gifts of immortality and unlimited power." My seduction seems to work as Snotlout stabs the table with a dagger and says four words. "It will be done." I smile, Ghul will be most pleased.