Chapter 24: Gratitude

Hiccups pov

Our time in Egypt had come to a close, Darius had ordered us back to Persia.
I made a mental note to train Amam and Ana to receive their own dragons. We bid Rameses a farewell and thanked him for his incredible hospitality and promised him if he had need of our service again, we'd be happy to comply.
Myself and the new inquisitors rode with the acolytes that came with me and we made the journey back to Persian territory.

After a week, we made it back to Persia, I introduced Amam and Ana to Darius and he welcomed them both with open arms and congratulated me to recruiting others to help his empire.

Ana's pov

I've been introduced to Persia's king and I requested the same room with Amam, I'd been granted that request and I was feeling giddy.
I owe Amam everything, my life, my love and my gratitude. As we settled in he wrapped his arms around me waist and pulled me close kissing and gently biting my earlobe.
I closed my eyes, biting my bottom lip and relishing the feeling of his strong and firm arms around my body.

"I failed to give you my eternal thanks Amam, you have my gratitude." I said with a moan.
He stopped his affections and turned me around and gave a heart warming smile.

"Ana, truth be told, you deserve to be happy, not some mans object to fuck absent regard toward your own pleasure and desires, you deserve to live a life worthy of a woman, not the hardship of a whore, your gratitude is well received, yet my feelings toward you aren't just because I felt pity for you, but because your a survivor, I too was a poor boy, I had to steal to provide for my family, until Rameses found me, and turned me into something more, gave me a purpose. I've simply gave you that gift, you will accomplish great things no doubt, and take comfort knowing I stand by your side until my days in this world is over."

I was beyond grateful, the gods gave me a man that loves me for me and turned me into a warrior, I than pulled Amam into a deep kiss, which he gladly returned, my hands roamed all over his broad shoulders and firm muscles.
He ripped his shirt off and hoisted me up, which I wrapped my legs around his waist and we than collapsed on our bed, and continued pouring our love for each other.

"Amam."

We both turned around to see Hiccup, he had a smirk on his face.

"Having fun you two?"

Amam rolled his eyes at his smart remark.

"What is it Hiccup?"

His smirk disappeared and than addressed the issue.

"Darius has invited us to attend an event that will start next month, they call it the 'Festival of blood' where they take all of Persias war criminals, murders, rapist and other scumbags to fight to the death, he wants us to be the ones to fight and ultimately and execute them, you in?"

Amam nodded with a grin on his face.

"Why not, I'd love to end that kind of scum."

Hiccup smiled and thanked him for his time and left, not before winking at me making me blush. Amam than pulled me back down, making me yelp in surprise than assaulted my mouth with his. I moaned, and returned the gesture, thank every god for giving me this man.

He pulled his pants down, as did I, feeling him brushing his cock against my womanhood.
"May I?" He asked with extreme care, my heart racing and excitement rising.
"You may." I granted him, he than entered in me and I let out a loud moan, his thrusts were slow and gentle at first, and I giggled, his tenderness was well received.

"I won't break Amam, faster?" I asked him, he smiled and nodded and he began thrusting into me deeper and harder, I let out a deep moan, pleased by his actions. I felt his cock twitch, and that only told me he was close to spilling his seed, I urged him to go faster, he obliged and increased his speed soon he came as did I, both of us letting out a satisfied moan for reaching our orgasms.

We soon cuddled together, until sleep consumed us. I can definitely get used to this.