Chapter 36: Blissful dreams

Hiccups pov

After a long day, I bathed, groaning in pleasure as the warm water removed lingering sweat and dirt off my skin.

I dug my fingers into my hair, scrubbing any filth hidden in my auburn locks.
After I was clean I exited the bath and dried off, this was always a good way to finish a day, after Amam and I raced we trained, always keeping our skills sharp, sparring with other champions Rameses houses under his palace, always an honor and privilege.

And after a fine meal that left me satisfied, I entered my quarters, cleaned my teeth, and fell on my bed.

"Ah yeah." I groan in comfort as the soft sheets of the bed surround me.

Toothless comes lay down at the edge of the bed and gives me a lick on cheek, I laugh and scratch is head. As sleep consumed me, my cock slowly began to rise. The cause? Me dreaming of Astrid. In my dream I'm in my present self and seeing her now in Berk.

Dream state

I look around my former home, it's changed, I then spot her, Astrid, she's in the woods practicing with her battle axe, wielding it with deadly purpose.

"Astrid." I call out to her, she turns around and gasps, tears form in her eyes, yet not of sadness but joy, she drops her axe and runs toward me, soon wrapping her arms around me in a bone crushing hug, but since I'm not scrawny anymore I just groan at the pressure but return the affectionate gesture.
Once we break apart she cups my cheeks with both her hands, I lean into her touch.
"By the gods Hiccup, I thought I'd never see you again." She sobbed while pulling me ever more closer.

I kiss her hair and pull her closer too, content with this strong, independent and fearless woman in my arms.

As we pull apart we both grasp each other's forearms and look at one another. Studying each other's bodies, what was familiar and now matured by fruitful years.

"You've changed, and for the better, you've finally put some meat on those bones of yours." Astrid smirked at me, I laugh and I caress her cheek, her breath quickens and she moves her hands to wrap them around my neck securing me.

"As have you. I knew you'd blossom into a beautiful woman." I say as I kiss her knuckles, she giggles at my gesture and comment.
We lock eyes, my forest green and her ocean blue, this was always a fantasy of mine to make love to Astrid Hofferson and now this was my chance.
I than lean down capture her lips, which tasted sweet, like strawberries, she returns the kiss and moans at the passion being poured out for each other.

When we brake apart Astrid, unites her braid and her long blond locks flow down her shoulders, I marvel at the sight of her, I take off my armor and tunic, leaving me only in my pants, undergarment and boots.

She puts her hands on my exposed chest and abs, I shiver at the contact of her cold hands on my skin. I place my hands on her tunic, getting ready to take it off.
"May I?" I ask, she smiles, gods I've miss her smile.
"You may" she giggles, I smirk and take it off, seeing her breast band and toned stomach, I than kiss her passionately which she returns, I than lay her down on the bed of grass beneath us and leave feather kisses on her jawline and going down to her neck.

She moans and cradles my head as I go down further toward her breast, she removes the cloth covering her fleshy mounds, when they're revealed they're perfect size.
"You're so perfect Astrid." I whisper into her ear huskily, and I latch my mouth to her erect nipple and suckle like a babe, she gasp as my hot mouth wraps around her, I massage the other breast that isn't in my mouth, after three minutes I switch.

She pulled me ever closer to her chest and digs her fingers in my hair, raking my scalp with her nails. I detach my mouth from her breast and go down to her now soaking sex, her breath quickens at the sight of me removing her undergarment and gasps as she feels my hot breath on her womanhood.
I kiss the inside of her thigh and go ever closer, an excruciatingly torturous way of teasing.
I than dip my middle and ring fingers in her pussy and began fingering her while my index circles the top of her cunt.

Astrid cries out in pleasure, bitting down on her fist, I than remove my fingers and substitute it with my tongue, she lets out a scream and holds my head down.

"Ah, Hiccup, gods you're amazing, oh right there! Just like that." She praises me, as I lick her inner walls, lapping up her slick arousal.
I than see her white pearl and kiss it, she cries out to the heavens, gulping down air and chest rising and falling.

"Hiccup, I'm so close." She moans, a tear rolls down her cheek, gods her skin is coated with droplets of sweat and skin turning red.
I than gently nibble her pearl and with that act her orgasm erupts, violently.
Her juices all over my face and tongue, we're next to a pond so I dunk my head to remove her juices off my face and to cool off.
As I come up I shake my head and water splashes on her nude body, she moans as the cool water clings to her.

She than sits up and pushes me down, lust in her eyes, like an animal stalking its next meal.
"You know how to please a woman, I'll give you that, but let's see how long you'll last 'dragon master.'" She purrs at me, I growl in desire and a shiver goes down my spine at the nick name she called me.

She takes off my boots, pants and undergarment and gasps at the sight before her.

My twelve inch cock standing straight up, she leans down toward it and my heart pounds in my chest watching her with anticipation.
She gently kisses the tip, and than licks from base all the way up to the tip again, and I gasp in pleasure.

By the gods, her mouth, having her wet tongue on my cock was a incredible feeling.
She than sucks the tip, but than goes a little deeper and she strokes what she can't get in her mouth.

She fondles my balls in her other hand, her multi taking turned me on so much, my tip released its first of pre cum, she moans at the taste and I gasp as the vibration of mouth go along my pulsing cock.
"Astrid, gods I'm getting close." I moan out, with that she picks up the tempo, sucking harder and stroking faster.

I cry out and release my seed in her mouth, she takes it all in, and than looks up and me.
"You taste amazing." She says seductively, I smirk and pin her down, she gasp at the change of position.

"Ready?" I ask her as I position myself , she smiles.
"Born ready." She replies, with that I gently insert myself in her slick folds.
We both moan as I gently thrust into her, she wraps her legs around my waist, locking me in place and I soon pick up the pace.

Being inside Astrid was beyond amazing, it was the best feeling I could ever ask for, I pound into her harder and my balls slapping her ass, she's crying out in pure pleasure, nails digging into my back, and I groan.
"Astrid, I'm close." I moan out, she gasps and nods at my words.
"Me too, almost there." With that said I thrust even faster, and with a synchronized scream I erupt in her womb filling her with my seed. She exhales and moans at the warm feeling my seed filling her.
I than lay down and she cuddles into me, nuzzling into the crook of my neck, I chuckle and kiss her forehead, she sighs contently.

"That was... amazing Hiccup." She gasps, still catching her breath.
I pull her closer and give her another passionate kiss which she gladly returns.
"I know, you were perfect, my Valkyrie." I praise her, she smirks and looks into my eyes.
"I love you Hiccup." She says, I smile and peck her lips.
"I love you too." I whisper.

Hiccups pov

I gasp and sit up straight, the sunlight shining in my eyes, I look down and my cock is fully erected and throbbing painfully. That dream was so realistic, and erotic, it made me want Astrid even more. I then fell back on my bed and exhaled in frustration.

Fuck you Freya.