Chapter 22: Whore

Amam's pov

I've been finishing giving pharaohs report on grain holdings, on occasion Egypt would suffer from extreme famine, leaving us with very little food left. The citizens of pharaohs empire still congratulated me from my new status as an inquisitor, though I'm more than a humble servant to pharaoh, I now serve Darius of Persia.

I decided to visit the pharaohs halls of desires, where his top men come to get their cocks wet from from a whores mouth, have a woman's ass or have an orgy. My reputation among the top men of pharaohs military is well known, I needed to take my mind off of the praise. I need to spend some time with a pleasing woman.

All around me were nothing but sounds of women moaning, men grunting, and the air smelled of whine, sex and sweat, laced with perfumes and spices to eliminate foul smells. I laid eyes on one woman who looked like she was pleading with a man.

The man slapped her across the face, and my anger started to bubble, I walked over to where they were.

"Please. Apologies I meant no-"

The woman was slapped across the face again, and the man yanked her by the hair and she yelped in pain.

"Shut your fucking mouth you bitch, you would attempt to rob me of my coin?"

I've seen enough, I intervened. "What grievances has the woman given?" The two looked at me, the woman had hope glistening in her eyes, praying that I'd be able to help her. The man looked at me as if I was a common slave.

"None that concern you boy, this one is known by every cock here, move off." He snarled at me, an attempt to scare me off. It didn't work.
I ripped him off the woman and landed heavy blows to his stomach three times and gave a sharp and jaw breaking uppercut, which sent him landing hard on his back. I then pulled my sword out and pushed the sharp metal against his neck until blood was drawn. He began whimpering in fear of me taking his life.

"I'm Amam you simple fuck, Inquisitor to both Egypt and Persia, attempt to lay hand on this woman in such a manner again, and I'll relive you of your cock." I hissed at him, the man nodded furiously, in understanding. I then snatched his purse. "I think I'll take this, unless you have a problem with that, because I can-"

"No sir, take it, please just spare me please!"
I removed my sword from his neck and his exhaled in relief.

"Remove yourself from fucking sight, or witness a dawn in the shores of the afterlife. NOW!!!" I roar at the man, he winces in fear and runs out.

I turn toward the woman who had been rudely treated. "Apologies, I trust all the coin in his purse is enough for you?" I offer her the purse, she slowly takes it from my hand, weighing it in her palm, and she nods her head. "It is, gratitude Inquisitor." She bows her head toward me.

I sit beside her. "What is your name?" The woman looked at me and smiled. "Ana, my name is Ana." I smile back at her. "A fine name."

We talked for hours getting to know each other, we'd talk about our lifestyles, what our childhood was like, and so on, until finally the sun had retired and night came. "Amam, as much as I loved talking to you, I need to retire for the night." I nodded and before she left, I grabbed her wrist, she turned toward me with a questionable look. "Will I see you again?" I asked hope laced in my voice. She smiled at me and kissed my cheek, and looked back at me.

"You will."

She left the room. "Wow." I said in an almost drunken state.