Chapter three: The day I met them

The market place was small and a place for rich people, like Haru, and now myself, to unlikely be. Hatsuharu didn't mind every girl staring at him in his rich get up, and then staring at me with a dirty look thinking I'm his girlfriend, which would be strange because I'm his sister.

"Okay, next, we have to buy some fancy tuna." Haru read the list Emiko carefully write for him in her chicken-scratch handwriting, pretending to be neat. "How can you even read that?" I grabbed the list from his hand. "I have handwriting pretty much exactly like this, I don't mind. He said with a sigh. "Let's just get to

the stand we need to get to and get outta here."

I followed him to this nice little stand with fish food sorrounding the whole table. It reeked. A nice chubby lady handed us samples of some new catch of the day while 7 girls taste tested the same fish as us on the other side of the stand. They didn't look like they could make a choice. I stared at them for a few seconds until one with red hair and glasses caught my glance and made a circle with her mouth. I guess she was surprised.

"You must be Shizuko Yoshida!!!" She looked at me with friendly- yet scary- red eyes. "You must be that new student at Ouran!!!! Oh my glosh!!! Your from the U.S.!! Your like really smart and stuff! And rich! Your step brother is Hatsuharu Sohma, oh hey Haru, anyway, aren't you like, attending tomorrow?!!" She spat

in my face. I stared at her surprised, and so did her friends.

"How did you know I was Shizuko?" I looked at her. Maybe she was a stalker? Or a really smart person!! Ah, what do you call people as smart as this?! "Just a hunch." She said. Okay, so she must not be that smart...?

"I'm Hatsumi Yamamoto! And this is Noritaka Kono." She said, pulling one of her friends with blonde hair and green eyes over. "And these are.." She dashed to the other four girls."Haruhi Fujioka, Arisa Uotani, Tohru Honda, Kagura Sohma, and Saki Hanajima!" She shouted at me. I almost screamed, Haru groaned at her annoyence. 

Haruhi was a thin, flat chested girl with short, like really short, brown hair and brown eyes. Arisa was a tall, blonde girl with gray eyes and some locks of her hair blocking one eye, and I actually couldn't tell if there was even an eye there. Tohru had brown hair, blue eyes, and a smile that must of meant that she was always happy no matter what. Kagura was a hyper looking girl as well, with green eyes and short brown hair.  Saki was a mysterious looking girl, with black eyes and black hair with a long braid. None of them looked like they would all be friends, but they all were.

And then I noticed another girl, farther back then them, staring at them. She had long blonde hair, and looked sad.

"And who is..."

Hatsumi instantly turned around to see whomever was behind them. She gave a fake smile. "That's Renge Housshakuji, she's kind of our friend, but she's a little, a..."

"Crazy?" Haruhi finished her sentence.

"Yeah! Crazy, right! Anyway, we are kind of friends with Haru and stuff, so can we, uhh, come to your house and uh, hang? We could be your friends!" Hatsumi looked at me questionably, like she needed more friends.

Haru looked at me with his white eyes, that looked like they were about to turn black. He didn't need to say anything, I already knew he was chanting no, no, no.

"Sure, why not?" I regretted it once I said it.

Haru face-palmed.