Chapter forty-five: Natsu & Noritaka?

Yipee. We had school the next day... totally excited for that.....

"Hey...." Hatsumi welcomed me into the class I had with her, Yuki, and Kyo. But Hatsumi wasn't bothering Kyo during class, which seemed like a complete surprise. "Something has been bothering Noritaka and I..."

And during class, Hatsumi was passing me notes about their dreams. It seems that everyone has been having odd dreams lately.

"Mine was about how I ended up...you know, and how I meet Kyoya and got introduced to Ouran." She wrote on the note. "Noritaka told me hers was really strange..." The bell rang as soon as Hatsumi was writing it down. "Talk to her during lunch." Hatsumi whispered to me before leaving the classroom.

And I did. I sat down next to her, whispering in her ear: "What was that dream about." She gulped and told me everything, everything about Natsu, and how odd it was. "It's odd how the three of us had such unusual dreams in one night."

I told her.

"My was the wierdest... you two have a reason to dream about them."

"What do you mean?" I asked, wishing she never said that.

"Hatsumi and Kyoya are dating... and the way you and Kaoru look at eachother... it's just so..." She stopped. "You know..." I nodded.

"Yes, I know what people think."

"Yeah..............."

We were quiet for a few seconds. I grinned. "So... you and Natsu? Eh?" I elbowed her arm and talked to her in a humouros voice.

"Ha shut up!" She laughed.

"Why don't you tell him?" I asked, grinning again. Ha this could get good.....

"Why don't you tell Kaoru?" She smiled and laughed.

"Thats totally different!" I couldn't help but giggle, we were both giggling and laughing like idiots the whole time actually.

"What's going on over here?" Hatsumi came over, putting her arms around both of us. I told her as her face brightened. She suddenly started shouting "Tell him Tell him Tell him!" Wow, I would have hated to be in her postition right now.

After 5 minutes, she finally had enough. She got up from the table, looked of to were Natsu was sitting, which was at the table with the rest of the guys, and walked over. She went behind him, looked at us reassuringly, but we just whispered go on as she gently tapped on his shoulder. He turned around, smiling at Noritaka.

"Whats up?" His voice sounded sort of glad. She stuttered before speaking.

"Can..I tell you something." The rest of the guys at the table finally noticed what was going on, turning their heads in Natsu and Noritaka's direction, looking at them hopefully. That was besides the twins, who looked like they were about to jump from there seats and sabotage the whole thing.