Chapter forty-nine: Preperations

Warning: A LOT of screaming in this chapter.

The rest of the day at school was spent, for me at least, lounging around the classroom taking terrible notes and barely paying any attention to the teacher. How many times Shigure called on me in literature, I don't know, but what I did know was when I didn't give an answer he would give me an extra fan fiction of his to read.

 " 'Cause I just know love my writing." He told me as he slammed the last book, the fourth, on my desk. Four readings I would have to do all in one night...

 But besides that, everything around school was just lousy. When the host club wasn't entertaining, everyone would get together to talk about the specifics of the plan, or 'scheme'. In fact, Hatsumi made sure the disguise Hatsuharu wore was perfect and in tip-top shape; made by Emiko to look somewhat like me.

 I slammed my head on the table as Hatsumi forced Haru to try on a bra. She began stuffing it, trying to get my exact boob measurements (I don't know how she got it, but she is Hatsumi, so how would she not get it?)

 "Okay, I think this is going a little to far!" Haru yelled when Noritaka went behind him and put a white wig on his head. The top part of his hair was already white, but the hairline is black, which I don't have.

 "Haha, this will be some pretty good blackmail..." Kyo took out a camera and began taking pictures.

"Don't you think that is highly inappropriate for right now? Our friend might leave for a different country and all you can think about is blackmail on Haru?" Yuki stepped in, talking in his calm voice, something that ticked Kyo enough that they got into another argument.

"Damn rat...!" Kyo tried to hit Yuki, but missed, Yuki grabbing his hand and twisting it backwards.

"Kyo darling! Are you alright?" out of nowhere, Kagura came in.

"DO I LOOK ALRIGHT?!?!" Kyo screamed. Yuki opened his mouth again, talking in his soothing voice "You don't have to yell, she's clearly highly concerned about your well being."

"WELL EVERYONE ELSE WILL BE CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR WELL BEING IN 5 SECONDS IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP!" He snapped.

"Why would they be concerned about me when I know how to fight a stupid cat like you?" Yuki said it with a look in his eyes. Kyo lifted his fist up, when Momiji ran to the center of the fight. "No fighting, you know what Hatsumi will do!" They all looked at Hatsumi who was indeed looking at them, going to explode in 10...

"SHUT UP YOU LITTLE RABBIT GO DIE OR SOMETHIN' '' Kyo made poor Momiji cry.

9...

"WAHHHH KYO'S THREATING ME! TOHRU!"

8...

"Shut up damn retard!"

7...

"Stop teasing Momiji!"

6...

"Your not in this, Yuki!"

5...