Chapter fifty-five: Rescue?!

~This part of the chapter will be in 3rd person [My POV] so yeah.. I'll tell you when it switches back to 1st person [Shizuko's POV] and also while I'm doing an author's note, this chapter does not effect the votes, that will only apply in the last one, you still have a few more days to vote! If you haven't and you wanna, link is on my profile! Have a nice day and enjoy loveeee you!~

It happened all so suddenly. No one knew what was going on or what was going to happen. As everyone raced to save their dear friend Shizuko, Shizuko was waiting for the plane.

Had she missed them? With all her heart. She felt a dark whole in her stomach, hurting her. But if she were to go back? She, for once, can live the life with her family that cared for her, with the exception of Hatsuharu, of course. The thought hadn't crossed her mind until right then. She was thinking about all of it like crazy—— the host club, her friends with the zodiac curse, Hatsuharu, her

new brother Satoshi, Hiromi and Ryota, Ai..or mother, her crush...

She shook out of her daydream and payed attention to Hiromi who was shaking her shoulder. In her hands was her plane ticket in her hand. Shizuko quickly reached forward to grab it. "We'll be leaving in a few minutes." Her sister told her in a smile. She thought Shizuko would want to go with her. What she didn't know was they were coming for her as they talked.

Speaking of them, let's go see where they are....

Of course, Kyoya had gotten the finest and fastest cars to drive them to the airport. They've had plenty of practice with friends almost leaving (LOL Tamaki) so they knew what they were doing. No one needed to yell 'Step on it!' because they were most likely halfway there.

To their disadvantage, the airport had been a great distance away, many miles that no one knew. Halfway there was like nothing. No one sat in their seats patiently. There were quite a few screams and swears in the back, and it was way out of control.

"Shut up everyone!!" Kyoya yelled, throwing his clipboard back at the bickering Kyo and Yuki's heads (See where Hatsumi gets it from) and almost hit them in the heads. "Swearing and screaming isn't gonna solve a god damn thing!" Clearly, he was pissed.

"I agree!" Hatsumi sat up in her seat. "Right Kyoya darling?"

"Of course." He turned away and continued writing whatever the hell he writes in his notebook, which, thankfully, he hadn't thrown like his clipboard.

And so, the rest of the ride, everyone remains quite, but on the inside they were bursting with anger. Espiecally our red head friend Hatsumi, who's cat like face wasn't so friendly. Her normal, bubbly yet cruel actions seemed to change. At that very moment, if someone said something retarded (Like Momiji and Honey, or perhaps Tamaki?) she most likely wouldn't have pulled their ear and scold them.

And that was saying something.

So, filled with outragement, the host club+ those with the zodiac curse+ Hatsumi, Noritaka, Sayuri, and Natsu, they kept the car silent as they reached the airport were Shizuko's plane was now arriving on the runway. Thankfully, they noticed, and as they stepped out of the car, they picked up their pace.