Chapter thirty-six: The day I met 'black' Haru

All the girls left for the changing room while the boys dived in the pool and that shit.

"So this is the swim suit Emiko packed me?" I picked up a black bikini. Ew. I don't do bikinis.

"My sister knows alllllllll the newest fashion trends! Here's proof!" Hatsumi pulled out a flashy pink swimsuit with sparkles and the boobs cut out. (Lol, jokes..)

"Umm?" I pointed to it. She looked at it.

"What?"

"Nothing......"

"She also got me pink floaties!" She picked up GIGANTIC floaties from her bag.

"Please explain to me how you think you' ll be able to swim in those?"

"Kyoya will hold me!"

"Right.."

When all of us finally finished changing, we headed for the pool. The boys were just lounging around when we came over, there jaws dropped. Not because we were in bikinis and they were thinking 'wow they are hawt' no. It was mainly because of Hatsumi's swimsuit and floaties.

"We'll I'm sure that's one thing her precious Kyoya didn't buy her." Kyo snickered.

"Leave my baby out of this OR PAY!!!!!" A dark aura surrounded her.

"Can we just swim now?"

"Yeah! Kyoya, catch me!" She jumped and landed on Kyoya, who was in the pool. She was in his arms.

"My heroooo!!!!"

We all swam around for a few minutes while the ship began to deport. waves moved all around, and would trap us underwater, but nevertheless it was kind of fun. That's when another wave crushed me and another person down at the bottom of the large pool. I didn't know who it was until I opened my eyes and saw a cow. Haru.

"Sorry." I said when the waves calmed down, and we went up to get air. Hatsuharu didn't say anything as he struggled to get up with his large body. I tried to help, until a few others got in the way and rushed him to the changing room so when he finally turned back, he wouldn't have been naked infront of other people.

Hatsumi choked on some water behind me. "Kyoya! Save me! I think I'm dying!"

"No your not."

She began hyperventilating. 

"Fine." He banged on her back and a little water came from her mouth. I'm sure thats not what she had in mind. He then picked her up, held her over his back and begun walking out of the pool. "Ohhhh Kyoya!" She blushed so hard she looked like a tomato. (mmmm...tomatoes)