Chapter thirty-four: Operation find out Hatsumi's natural color!

"Hmmmm, I wonder what is her natural color." said a confused Kaoru during lunch. He took a gulp of his tea. "I don't think it would be red— you now, the type of red she has. It's kinda bright."

I nodded at this. "Yeah, your right. Should we ask Noritaka if she knows, she knew Hatsumi the longest." said Hikaru, who was sitting next to him.

The three of us turned around to find Noritaka silently reading a book at the next lunch table, next to her being Honey, Momiji, Reiko, and Sayuri gobbling cake without hesitation—- well, besides Reiko. Next to them was Hatsumi swooning over Kyoya, Haruhi being feed by Tamaki against her will, Natsu talking with my brother and Yuki and Kyo, and Renge plotting revange on whoever her next victim is. I shook my head.

"She clearly looks like she doesn't want to be bothered. She already has to deal with them over there." I pointed.

"Whatever." The twins spoke in unison. "But you know we will have to bother them later about this, right?"

"Yeah, I'm aware."

~~~

And that's when the twins decided some time will the host club wasn't taking any costumers to ask argue with the others.

"Hey guys, anyone know Hatsumi's natural hair color?"

Every one dropped what they were doing. No one actually thought of this before.

Then out of nowwhere, people sang

"Blonde!"

"Black!"

"Brown!"

"Orange!"

"Ew no, thats my hair color!"

"Okay fine, yellow."

"That's the same thing as blonde!"

"No."

"Yes!"

"Liar!"

"Skank!"

"Blue!"

"Why would it be blue? That's not natural!"

"Well, Shizuko and Haru's hair is white so I thought..."

"Red!" 

"Her hair is already red you idiot! Go play in traffic!"