Chapter sixteen: A 'lovely' Performance -_-'

God, you are in for a treat, this is gonna be the longest chapter I'll ever type...

The night of the play had finally arrived, and no one, and I mean no one, was ready.

"DA FAQU WERE IS MY DRESSS!!!!!!!"

"CALM DOWN YOUR MAKING MY HEAD EXPLODE!"

"MY PANTIES DON'T FIT!"

"I FORGOT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY LINES!"

"I THINK I JUST WET MYSELF!"

"DID YOU HEAR THAT?! THAT WAS MY STOMACH GROWLING FROM STARVATION SINCE AYA WOULDN'T LET US EAT BEFORE WE CAME!"

"BOO, YOU WHORE!"

"HATSUMI, STOP PULLING THEIR EARS!"

I swear I got a migrane. My head was pounded and I justed wanted to yell 'Shut up!' but no one would even hear me due to all the yapping. I grabbed my dress and ran to the back room before my head little burst into flames.

"You alright?" Noritaka peaked her head through the arch when I started bobby-pinning my hair into place. "There was alot of shouting in there."

She already had her costume on, wearing a green gown, holding a wand, and having the pointy, and annoying hat on her head. Her blonde hair was tied perfectly into two pig tails and rested on her shoulders. "Yeah, I'm fine." I replied as she came to help me pull my hair back. 

"I thought your head was about to explode."

"Well, you would be right about that."

Thats when Hatsumi burst into the room pulling Tohru by the arm and slammed the door shut. Tohru didn't even have her costume on, in fact, all she had on was underwear and a tee shirt.

"What..?" Tohru silently said in a frightened voice as Hatsumi pulled her to the mirror and began to place the odd looking hat that Tohru had to wear to look

like a queen on her head.

"You will put this costume on properly for the love of.!" She practically tossed Tohru around the room trying to get the long, complicated dress to fit.

"This damn thing, this damn thing!" She shouted when the zipper on the dress got stuck. "You will fit even by force!" Hatsumi yanked the thing many times.

Once it finally snapped off the dress and Tohru screamed due to it bouncing of her back, banging into Hatsumi's glasses and leaving a crack in her left lense. Her face began to turn red and her teeth as sharp as a shark's.

"

DAMN F*CKING YOU!" she bounced up many times up in the air.