Chapter 6

Being a new mom was exhausting but she was so thankful to have Johnny to help. They put a statement out to the media and Jayde posted the news on her blog: Johnny and I would like to announce the birth of our son, Steven Vincent Anthony Depp. We are thankful for the well-wishes from our family, friends and fans. After spending a few days in the hospital, mother and baby were discharged and sent home.

Johnny wanted to stay home with his wife and new baby, but he was obligated to start shooting for the new Harry Potter movie so he kissed them both before heading to the airport with a promise to call every night. Being home by herself was hard but she knew she couldn't complain. This is what she signed up for when she married him and it wouldn't be fair to complain.

"He's adorable!" Rafael had come over to meet little Steven and at the moment, he was holding him in his arms.
"You look good with a baby", she told him. It was then that Steven spit up on his jacket. "Oh no", she said laughing. She took him away from Rafael then went over to the sink to get a washcloth. She ran the washcloth under water then gave it to Rafael. He laughed as he wiped the spit up off his jacket.
"Don't worry about it", he said. "He looks just like Johnny".
"He does. He also looks like his brother Jack".
"How's being a mom?"
"Exhausting but I'm happy. Johnny had to go to England so it's just us for now". They sat down on the couch.

Later she had put Steven down for the night and she logged on to Tumblr where she saw that she had new messages. Most of them were hate mail about her being with Johnny. She just shook her head and deleted them. She thought of telling Johnny but decided not to bother him with it. There was a new message from Amanda that requested a play date for her and Jesse. I'd love to! Johnny's in England so we could use the company!

Months went by before Johnny was able to fly home. The first thing he did was kiss his wife and see his son. "Hi buddy", he said to him. Steven gave him a smile when he saw him. "He's got so big as he picked him up. "I can't believe it's been six months already".
"Yeah I know. He's such a little you", she said with a smile.
"Da", Steven said to him.
Johnny's jaw dropped. "When did he start doing that?"
"Just yesterday. He knew you were coming home!"
Johnny kissed him happily.

That night Johnny put Steven down for the night before getting into bed with his wife. She snuggled up to him and laid her head on his chest. He put his arm around her shoulders. They laid like this for awhile not wanting to move. They fell asleep like this and they woke up to Steven babbling over the baby monitor. Johnny smiled as he got up to get him. He came back and they sat on their bed with him until Jayde had to get ready for work. She kissed her boys before leaving. "I love you. Have fun. Remember, no wild parties", she told them.
"I think we can handle that. You hear that, Steven? No strippers this time". Steven babbled and smiled.

"Hey! You're back! How's little Steven", Sonny asked.
"He's great! He started babbling and last night he said Da to Johnny".
"That's cute! When did he get home?"
"He flew in yesterday. They're having a boy's day. I told them no wild parties and Johnny promised he wouldn't have any strippers over".
This made everyone laugh.

So thankful and happy to have my hubby home! The boys are having a fun day at home while mommy goes back to work. I was promised that they wouldn't have any strippers or wild parties while I'm gone. I guess I'll find out when I get home whether or not they did.

Ps for all you guys who don't understand my sense of humor, I'm joking.

When she got home, she found them watching a movie. Steven was asleep in her husband's arms. The moment was so cute, she got out her phone and took a picture. Johnny saw this and laughed. She went over to them and kissed her husband before sitting down beside them on the couch. "So how was the wild party"
"It was great! I had to kick some guys out for getting drunk but other than that, it was wild. Nah, we hung out, went to Central Park, got some coffee, played and then he conked out".
"Sounds like a wild party!"