Chapter 55

Three years of dating Sonny Carisi and everyone was telling them to get married. The whole squad had been on his butt for the past year about proposing to Jayde. The truth was, he was deeply in love and was just waiting for the perfect moment. He had met the kids and he promised them that he would never abandon them. They slowly got used to him coming over. Steven was the hardest to win over. He was tired of his mother getting married and divorced but everyone knows that Sonny Carisi eventually wins everyone over.

Now he was getting ready to take Jayde out for their anniversary dinner. He had been mentally preparing the whole day as he made sure he didn't forget anything. When the time came, Amanda and Fin wished him luck. He raced over to Jayde's apartment. She opened the door and let him in. She was almost ready, she told him. Finally after a couple minutes, they walked out together.

"You look beautiful like always".
She smiled. "You look handsome". He kissed her then led her outside. They went to a special Italian restaurant where he promised authentic Italian food. They made their reservation and they were seated. The staff had been told his plans and after the waiter left, he got down. "Jayde. I have loved you since the first day I met you. I promise to love you until death do us part. I love you so much. Will you marry me?"
Tears ran down her face. "Yes!" He got up to applause from the staff then put the ring on her finger. They got up and kissed.

"I love you so much", she told him. She wiped her eyes with the napkin that was sitting beside her. The rest of the evening, the staff came over and congratulated them. She looked at her ring and he saw doing this. He smiled and took her hand across the table. They were so happy that they forgot to look at the menu. They laughed and started going over the menu.

They paid for their meal after they were done eating and then walked around Central Park. They stopped to kiss under the street lighting. "I promise that I will never walk out on you or cheat on you. I promise to love you until I take my last breath".
She smiled and wrapped her arms around him. "I know you will, Sonny".
He kissed her again. "You just made me the happiest man ever".
She smiled again as he kissed her.

Introducing the future Mr. and Mrs. Carisi Jr.
Coming soon to a wedding near you
Starring Dominick 'Sonny' Carisi Jr. & Jayde Lucy Furnier Perrier Tallarico
With appearances by Steven and Kiera Depp & Rafael Jr. and Lucia Barba

The next day Amanda congratulated him. He just smiled. "Finally! I never thought I'd see this", Fin told him. Olivia came over. "You finally got her! Congratulations Carisi!" Even Rafael congratulated him. That evening, Jayde logged on to Tumblr and she was bombarded with congratulatory messages. Anthony had even congratulated her. Congratulations to you and Sonny. I know you will make a beautiful bride and a great wife. – Anthony Rapp.

Thank you to everyone who congratulated me. Third times the charm? I have known Sonny since I started at SVU and we quickly became friends. Over the years he became someone who always looked out for me and whenever something happened, he was one of the first people to be there. Our friendship took years to turn into something more. We still bicker about stupid stuff but now he is 100% stuck with me forever. I will never say anything bad about Johnny and Rafael because even though our marriages didn't work out, I am forever grateful to be able to call them my friends and my family. They helped me become the woman I am today and because of them, I have four beautiful children. "Measure your life in love".

Rafael read Jayde's latest blog entry and he smiled to himself. He was lucky to have Jayde in his life and he was reminded of this upon reading her newest blog. I just read your new blog. Congratulations to you and Carisi! I also want to thank you for what you wrote about me. You're a great person and he is lucky to have you. – Rafael