Chapter 54

When I was twelve years old, I got 'the talk'. Not by my parents or a teacher but from Steven Tyler and Joe Perry. They told me that as a woman, I had to make decisions about my own body. They taught me that I had the right to decide whether or not I was going to be sexually active and that I had the right to refuse sex at anytime. They said that I had the right to say no and guys had to respect that. If they didn't, it was my job to walk away. They were the first ones to teach me about consent.
Being twelve I didn't really understand what consent was but now that I'm a woman, I'm so thankful that they taught me that. They told me that it was my body and nobody could make me do something that I didn't want to.

Being best friends with rockstars makes some people uncomfortable. They think that all they want is sex and how can I be alone with them? Because they never made me feel uncomfortable, even when I turned 18. Alice Cooper, Joe Perry and Steven Tyler always treated me like a daughter. They are the ones who make sure that no guy looks at me sideways or lays a hand on me if I don't want them to. The only physical contact I've had with them is a hug.

I have never felt uncomfortable or been in a situation with them where I felt uncomfortable or unsafe. I never thought they would teach me about consent but looking back, I'm so thankful that they did because it's something I think about even now.

It was a Saturday afternoon and Sonny was asleep beside her. He looked adorable with his messy hair that it made her laugh. He heard her laugh and woke up. He looked at her half asleep. " You're adorable, Sonny". His head hit the pillow and he turned his body towards her. They had spent the previous night making love and they had fallen asleep asleep in each other's arms. He smiled at her. "Get over here". He rolled on top of her and she kissed him as she opened her legs.

He smirked as he disappeared under the covers. She could feel him going in and out with his tongue. She moaned as she opened her legs farther to give him more access. He continued moving in and out of her with his tongue "That feels so good, Sonny", she moaned. Her body became wet for him and he could feel her work to her release. He put his hands on her opening and he massaged them as he continued licking her.

"I'm going to come". He felt her come and he came back up and moved back on top of her. He smiled as he entered her. He kissed her lips then went down to her neck. Her fingers dug into his back as he continued thrusting inside her. His hands went to her breasts and he massaged them. He looked down at her body and he observed her every curve. "I love your body, doll". He continued thrusting inside her gradually going faster and deeper.

He groaned. "You're so wet". They could feel each other work to their release. He ran his hand down her front and she moaned as they both came. He kissed her deeply then pulled out. He laid on top of her. She smiled at him. "Good morning".
He smiled. "Good morning, doll". She ran her fingers through his messy dirty blonde hair. He looked at her with his blue eyes. She looked back at him. "What do you want to do today? The kids don't come home until tomorrow".
He thought. "You ever seen Staten Island?"
She laughed. "Not really. You want me to meet your family?"
He ran his hand through her hair. "Only if you want to".
"You think they'll like me?"
"Amore, they'll love you because I love you".

They got up and got dressed. He called his parents to tell them they were coming. He came over to Jayde with a smile on his face. "They're really excited to meet you". The drive took 45 minutes and they blasted the radio. Jayde laughed at him dancing in the drivers seat. "You're adorable, Sonny". He laughed.

When they got to his parents' house, he put his arm around her shoulder. "I promise they'll love you". They went to the door and he opened it. Someone called out to see who it was. "It's me. I brought someone with me!"
A woman came to the door. "It's Sonny and he has a girl with him!"
They walked in and they found two older people standing by the door. "Well come in. It's freezing cold outside!"
"Mom, dad this is Jayde".
"It's nice to meet you", Jayde told them.
"She's beautiful, Sonny", his mother told him.

They spent the afternoon talking with his parents. They were interested in her. "Where did you find her?"
Sonny laughed. "Jayde was an intern at SVU as an intern for four years".
"Oh, what do you do now?"
"I'm a forensic psychologist. I work with children who have gone through some type of abuse or neglect. They come to me and I help SVU build a case against their abuser".
"Wow. That's hard work".
She nodded. "It's emotionally exhausting sometimes but I keep doing it for the kids".
"Do you have any kids", his father asked.
"I have four from two marriages". She expected his parents to tell him never to bring her over again.
"Wow. How do you keep up?"
"I have a sitter who is just awesome. She lets me go out every once in awhile and she doesn't mind staying a little longer. Then my ex-husband takes his two kids every weekend and my other ex-husband comes into town at least once a month to see the kids".

It was then they asked about her family. Sonny looked at her asking if she wanted to tell them. "It's ok, Sonny. I don't really have a family. I'm an only child and I don't have a relationship with my parents. I just went to court to get a restraining order against them. SVU is my family and so is my ex-husband Johnny and our friends".
When they were done talking, Sonny and his father took her around the house. They stopped at his childhood room. He smiled embarrassed which made her laugh. "This is probably the coolest bedroom I have ever seen".
He laughed. They went outside and Sonny took her hand as they looked around. He pointed everything out to her. "This is so beautiful", she said admiring his mother's garden. His parents watched them from the window and they smiled. They came back in laughing. "Yeah, right. I'm sure it has Dominick Carisi Jr written all over it".
He smiled and shrugged.

The two of them left after eating supper with his parents. "Well it was nice to meet you. Feel free to stop by anytime and you make sure you keep Sonny in line", his father said.
She smiled. "I definitely will and thank you. Thank you for letting me come over".
They took turns giving his parents a hug. She felt like she was walking on clouds. As they walked to his car, he put his arm around her. "I told you they would love you".
She smiled. "You were right". He laughed. "Good lord, you're adorable".

Met and spent the afternoon with the Carisi's. I got 100% approval from his parents and I feel like I'm walking on clouds. This is an afternoon I will remember forever.