Chapter 46

That moment when your kids are impressed with the fact that one time you ran into Taylor Swift. I totally won cool mommy points. I told them that we're bffs. They didn't believe me. If anyone knows Taylor, my kids would love to meet her.

Jayde was at her apartment with her kids. Johnny was coming into town to see Steven and Kiera and they were excited. "Mommy, when is daddy coming?", Kiera asked.
"He's coming in three days. You getting excited to see him?"
Kiera nodded and she held up three fingers. "This many?"
Jayde laughed. "Yes, princess. That's how many days until you see daddy".

Rafael had taken RJ and Lucia to see his mother so Jayde was at her apartment with Steven and Kiera. At this moment, they were playing in the living room while Jayde went over case notes on the couch. Kiera came over to her to see what she was doing. She looked and smiled at her daughter then put her work away. "Mommy, play with me".
Jayde smiled and got down on the floor with her children. Kiera handed her a doll. "Thank you, princess".
Kiera smiled. "That's my baby. You going to dress her?"
"Sure. I think she needs a new outfit". Kiera nodded.

A few minutes later, they heard the door open and the voices of her children. She got up and went over to them. "Hey! Did you have fun with your abuela?"
They nodded. "I got a new toy". RJ showed her a toy car.
"That's so cool! Did you say thank you?" He nodded and ran over to his brother.
"Hey Rafi. How'd it go?"
He smiled. "It was good. She loved playing with them and I think they wore her out".
She laughed. "Good lord. She's not used to having kids around".
He laughed. "No, she's not".
"Would you like to come in? We're just playing in the living room".
He nodded. "I can stay for awhile". They both walked to the living room and Steven said hi to him.

"Rafi, want to know something cool?"
"What's that?"
"I got a loose tooth! It doesn't want to come out yet". He showed him as he rubbed his tongue by his loose tooth.
"That is cool! Maybe the tooth fairy will visit".
He nodded. "It's my first one!"
"Where's your daddy", RJ asked Steven.
He shrugged. "I don't know but I get to see him in three days!"
Jayde and Rafael laughed. "This is my daddy", RJ said.
"I already knew that, RJ!"

After awhile, Rafael got up and said goodbye to everyone. He gave RJ and Lucia a kiss before he left. "Bye, daddy", RJ told him.
"Bye, hijo".

After he left, Steven noticed that his little brother had taken one of his toys and he crossed his arms across his chest. "RJ! I was playing with that!"
"No, it's mine! Abuela gave it to me!"
Jayde heard the two kids arguing and she got up and went over to them. Kiera and Lucia were playing with their dolls quietly. "RJ and Steven, share please".
Steven groaned and took another toy but after his brother's back was turned, he took the toy and hid it behind his back. Jayde gave him a look and he scrunched up his nose.

After playing, the kids got ready for bed and Jayde put in a movie for the kids for some quiet time. Once they settled in, she went to her iPad after getting a glass of wine. That moment when you have to break up a fight over a toy. Kids are particular about toys, you all. I'm thankful that they are quietly enjoying Peter Pan (the original Disney version) while I enjoys glass of wine. Rafael took RJ and Lucia to visit his mother so I had some quiet with Kiera and Steven. I've been thinking of emailing my former mother-in-law for her lasagna recipe. I just keep forgetting to do it. Steven and Kiera are excited to see Johnny in three days. Seriously, they've been counting down.

I've also learned that Steven absolutely does not like Aerosmith. For real. He likes Steven Tyler and Joe Perry but cannot stand Aerosmith's music. I honestly think he's his own child.

The next day Jayde got a text from Anthony asking to meet up with her. He wanted to take her to the place where Rent was first performed. On the day of their date, he picked her up and they drove to the theater. When they got there, he put his hands over her eyes. "What are you doing", she asked him laughing.
"You'll see". They walked into the theater and on stage. He uncovered her eyes and she looked around. "Do you like it?"
"Wow. It's like I'm in history". He laughed and put his arm around her. They walked around the stage. She looked out towards the empty chairs and imagined a theatre full of people. "I'm just imagining people sitting in the chairs. Like a theatre full of people".
He smiled as he took her hand and twirled her around. She laughed as she came back around and put her hands on his waist.
"Do you know how to tango?"
"No, do you?"
"Not very well".

They danced around the stage as he led her into the tango. "This is always easier when it's choreographed".
She smiled as he twirled her around. She came back around and looked up at him. He kissed her and pulled her closer. After pulling away, she bit her lip as his hand went through her hair. "I love you, Jayde", he whispered.
"I love you, too Anthony". He kissed her again. After pulling away for the second time, they decided to go back to his place.

When they got there, he closed the door then went back to her. They backed into his room and on the bed. He smiled as he got up and removed his shirt. He got on top of her and she removed his pants and boxers. He removed her shirt and undershirt then he started kissing her neck and then went down her front making her moan. He took his time going down her body as he examined every curve. Finally he got to her underwear. He removed them then opened her legs.

She moaned for him as he started going in and out of her with his tongue. Her body got wet for him as she moaned. She arched her back and lightly pulled his hair. He continued going in and out until she came. He came back up and came in between her. They kissed as he started thrusting in and out of her. Her moans got louder with every thrust. His lips went back to her neck as she pressed her body closer to his. Her fingers dug into his back and they both felt each other work to their release. When they did, he groaned as he came inside her.

He pulled out and laid on top of her. He kissed her and she bit her lip. "That was amazing", she told him. He laughed and kissed her again before laying down beside her. She laid her head on his shoulder. He looked at her and smiled. They fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next day she woke up to her phone going off. She got up and dressed and then went out to find her phone. It was one of her kids checking in. They talked for awhile and then she went back to Anthony. "It's nothing important", she told him. He had got dressed and she got back on the bed and into his arms.