Chapter 10

Jayde is home from the hospital. We want to thank everyone for their thoughts, prayers and well-wishes.

Jayde woke up in a place she had missed: her own bed. After spending a month in the hospital, she was sent home. Johnny was able to fly out to bring her home. The doctor told her to take it easy so they had help from the squad with whatever she needed. Even though all she wanted was her husband and son.

They found out that her assault had been on the news and her blog was filled with positive messages from Johnny's fans. Whenever he got stopped by a fan, they always asked about her and some told him that they were praying for her. For someone who didn't like attention, this became overwhelming.

Finally after two months, she was given the ok to go back to work. Everyone was happy to see her as she walked in to the squad room. All eyes were on her and Sonny walked over and gave her a big hug. "Welcome back", Amanda told her. "We missed you!" Throughout the day, everyone checked on her. At the end of the day, she began to freak out as she walked to her car. Sonny saw this and he wrapped her in a hug. He made sure that she got in safe and he told her to text him when she got home.

I'm in my apartment. - Jayde
Alright. Call me if you need anything. - Sonny

Just wanted to see how you're doing. We missed your sarcasm and I missed having someone to argue with. Arguing with Carisi just isn't the same. Let me know if you or Steven need anything. – Rafael
Thank you. I got to say I've missed our arguments as well. I hope to see you soon. Also, I wanted to thank you for all that you did for me, Johnny and Steven while I was in the hospital. Johnny definitely appreciated having someone to give him updates and to be there when he couldn't.
Ps. Is arguing with Sonny Carisi ever going to be the same as arguing with me? Good lord. Haha. – Jayde

Rafael read the email and laughed. During the months that she was in the hospital, he felt as if he had made a new friend with Johnny and he felt appreciated by both of them. He closed his laptop and got ready to go home for the day.

A couple weeks later, Jayde was laying in the arms of her husband. They had put little Steven down for the night and they were laying happily on their bed. He moved his body so he was facing his wife. She was so beautiful and strong, he thought. He kissed her softly as he ran his fingers through her hair. She pulled him closer and he smiled knowing what she wanted. He snuck his hands up her shirt removing it and then rolled on top of her.

His lips went down her neck to her front. She moaned as he made his way down her body. He removed her underwear and opened her legs. He went in and out her opening as she arched her back. She moaned quietly so she wouldn't wake their son up. She began to get wet as she worked to her release. Her hand were in his hair as he went in and out with his tongue. "Johnny", she moaned. He could feel her release into him and once she did he moved back on top of her.

He got up and removed his shirt throwing it on the floor before getting back on top. He kissed her as her hands removed his pants and boxers. He moved so he was inside her and she moaned as he started moving in and out. He groaned as he kissed her. He needed and wanted her. He sat up so her back was on the headboard. She moved her hips in rhythm with his thrusts. She smiled as she wrapped her legs around his waist. His hands went to her breasts and he massaged them making her moan. She felt him release into her and she pushed him down on his back. He smirked as he pulled out of her.

Her lips kissed his then went to his neck. He wrapped his arms around her as she he started thrusting in and out. He groaned as he sat up making her straddle him. He sucked on her breasts making her moan. Her hands were in his hair as she moved in and out of him. He groaned in her mouth as his arms went to her hips. They both felt themselves working towards their release and when they did, he groaned. She got off of him and laid beside him.

"I've missed that", he told her.
"So have I", she replied.