Chapter 53

Dating Sonny was everything she imagined it would be. He kissed her every time he saw her because he could. He had waited patiently for her and the squad told him not to break her heart. They still bickered but they made up with a kiss. "I love you", he told her.
"I love you, too Sonny Carisi". Even though he knew the kids, they decided not to introduce him as her boyfriend quite yet because they were still dealing with her breakup with Anthony. So he came over on the weekends when the kids would be with Rafael.

Sonny knew that she had been hurt numerous times so he tried to be the best boyfriend ever. He wanted to make every date perfect. On one date, they walked around Central Park then sat down to people watch. Her hand was intertwined with his and he looked down at her smiling. "You are so beautiful, amore".
She smiled. "Is that Italian?"
He laughed. "Yeah, why?"
"That's the same in Spanish".
He laughed. "Didn't know that".
"Neither did I".

They went back to his apartment and when they walked in, she looked around. "I don't think I've seen your apartment, Sonny".
"Well that's a shame, doll". She laughed as continued looking around. He came over and put his arms around her waist. She turned around so she was facing him. He kissed her again and she pulled herself closer to him. His hand went through her hair. "Jayde, I promise I will never hurt you or let you go because I love you".
She smiled. "I know. I love you too".

He kissed her again then put his hand behind her head. She put her hands on his waist. He wanted her. They moved to his bed. He stopped to ask for permission to continue. Once he got it, they got on his bed. They pulled his shirt off and he started kissing her neck as Jayde took off his pants and boxers. He made his way from her lips to her neck. He stopped to pull her shirt over her head. He got back on top as his lips made their way down her body.

He put his hands on her waist as he examined her every curve. He kissed her then went to her opening. His fingers massaged her opening and she moaned wanting more. He opened her legs for more access and he continued rubbing his hands over her opening. He could feel her get wet. He stopped rubbing and stuck two fingers inside her. She moaned. "Sonny. I need more". He smiled as he went back and forth inside her.

He felt her release on his fingers. He got back up and came inside her. He kissed her as he started moving in and out. "You're so wet for me, doll". His lips kissed her then they went to her neck as he continued moving inside her. She moved her legs around his waist as she continued moaning. "I need you, Sonny". He smiled as his hands went down her perfect body. She moaned as she felt his hands on her. He came back up and she threw her head on the pillows. He was still moving inside her and she bit her lip.

"That feels so good", she moaned. She dug her fingers into his back as she moved her hips in sync to his thrusts. "I'm almost there", he told her. She put her hands on the headboard as she felt herself work to her release. She looked at his body. It was perfect and she wanted more of him. He groaned as he came inside her. She moaned as she felt him do this. He pulled out of her and laid down beside her. She was still wet and he brushed some of her hair off her face.

"You're perfect, doll", he told her.
She smiled as he kissed her. They laid down and she fell asleep in his arms. The next morning, they woke up with only a sheet to cover them. She turned to look at him. His hair was all over the place and it made her laugh. "What's so funny", he asked her smiling.
"Your hair", she ran her hand through it.
He smiled. "Last night was perfect, amore".
She smiled. "It was".

He moved closer to her making her smile. She ran her hand through his hair again making him laugh. He kissed her. "Now you're my girlfriend, I get to kiss you anytime I want".
She laughed. "I can live with that. We just have to be professional at work".
He smiled. "Of course". She got up and got her clothes. She got dressed slowly knowing he was watching her. "Now you're just teasing me".
She laughed. "Maybe. What if I am?" He laughed to himself as he kissed her. He then got his clothes and started getting dressed. He had his boxers on as stopped to watch her. "You're undressing me with your eyes, Sonny". He laughed as he put his shirt on. She was dressed and she looked beautiful. He put his pants on and they went to his kitchen.

They spent the day walking around the city hand-in-hand. They watched people go by them. She looked at the babies that passed them and Sonny noticed this. "You ever think about having another baby?"
"I can't. The baby factory is closed for good".
He sighed feeling bad. "Doll, I'm sorry. I didn't know".
She shrugged. "It's fine. After I got pregnant with Lucia, I decided I didn't want anymore kids so I had my tubes tied. Adoption is always a possibility, I guess".
He smiled. "Or a dog".
She smiled. "I used to have a dog. I've been thinking of adopting one for the kids".
He nodded again.

They stopped by a coffee shop and they stood in line as they waited to order. After getting their drinks, they found a table by the window. She grooved a little to the music. "Who is this?"
She shrugged. "I don't know. I don't think I've ever heard it before".
He smiled. "Who do you have on your playlist?"
"Oh my god. I don't even know". She took out her phone and opened her Spotify playlist. "I have some Backstreet Boys, some broadway, Hollywood Vampires, some 90's and some country so a little bit of everything".
"What 90's songs do you have?"
"I have TLC, Duncan Sheik, Notorious BIG, Aerosmith, Green Day, JLO, Blackstreet, Third Eye Blind, Nirvana, Fastball, Alanis Morissette and New Radicals".
"That's almost the whole decade".
She laughed. "I'm a 90's kid. I was totally that kid that was listening to the Spice Girls and the Backstreet Boys".
He nodded. "So where my sisters".
She laughed then took a drink of her coffee. "What were you? Pearl Jam, Nirvana?"
He laughed and nodded. "Eddie Vedder was my guy".

When they were done, they continued walking around. He put his arm around her shoulder again. They decided to go to her place and when they got there, he kissed her again. "That was probably one of the best afternoons I've had in awhile".
She smiled. "This is the best weekends I've had in awhile".

Had a much needed weekend with my best friend. All I'm going to say is that I'm happy I get to kiss him whenever I want now and he's stuck with me forever (actually I lied about the stuck with me forever part). #itssonnyinnewyork