Chapter 2- The Only One I Want Is

"Why haven't they come in here yet?" Cristiano groaned checking his watch for the ten time in the past two minutes. "I'm sure the doctor will be in soon mate" Pepe said. "We've been here for nearly two hours" Cristiano said as he eyed the closed door. Two hours they had all been sitting in the same room. Two hours of waiting. Two hours of not knowing if his son was alive or........Cristiano rubbed his eyes with his hand as he tapped his foot against the floor.

"Will you stop" Irina snapped placing her hand on his leg to stop it from moving. "What?" he asked looking at her. "Stop tapping your foot. It's giving me a headache" she said rubbing the temple of her head. "Well then it's lucky that you are where you are then. Maybe you can find someone to give you something for it. Or maybe they can help find you a new brain" Ana smirked from across the room. "I think your man is the one who needs a new brain since he's with you" Irina snapped back.

"Ha then what the hell does Ronaldo need if he's dumb enough to date you" Ana retorted. "Are you just going to let her speak to me like that?" Irina asked Cristiano. "This isn't the time for snapping at each other ladies" Pepe said. "She started it" Irina said pointing her finger at Ana. "Hey don't you point your finger at me" Ana snapped.

"Stop it" Molly yelled. She lifted her head from where it had been resting in her hands as she rested her hands in her lap. "Stop with the stupid bickering" Molly snapped pushing her hair out of her face. "Junior is......could be.....just stop" she said fighting back tears. "It's ok Molly" Luke said pulling her closer to his side. Cristiano glared at the English man as he comforted Molly. Luke had arrived just over an hour after they had all arrived at the hospital. Cristiano had looked towards the door when it had open in hope that it was the doctor when Luke stepped through the door. Cristiano was about to yell at him for been there when Ana stood from the couch and told Molly that he was here.

Apparently if Cristiano had Irina here to support him then it was only right that Molly's boyfriend was here to support her. And so Cristiano had to sit across from the English man as he held Molly who hadn't spoken until just now. "Do you want something to drink?" Luke asked Molly. "Ya Molly some water or coffee" Ana said. "I'm fine" Molly mumbled as she played with her fingers. "You should go find someone. They shouldn't have you waiting like this. Do they not know who you are?" Irina said leaning back in her seat. "How famous your boyfriend is, won't help his son get better any quicker" Ana snapped.

"How about you go get some coffees with Luke Ana" Pepe said. "I'm staying with Molly. You go" she replied. And leave her alone with Cris and Irina. He wasn't totally stupid Pepe thought to himself. "I'll go" Luke said and Molly sat up straight. "Do you want to come with me? Get out of this room" he asked her. "I'm not leaving" she replied. "Maybe when she knows more about Junior" Ana said as the door opened and Molly and Cristiano looked at the door before sighing in disappointment when Jorge came through it.

"Still no news?" Jorge asked placing his phone back into his pocket. "No" Cristiano said. "I'm sure we'll be told something soon" Pepe said. "Well I hope so. We have been here for ages" Irina said. "Do you think before you open your mouth at all?" Ana asked her. "Stop it Ana. Just everyone stop talking" Molly snapped. "Tell her that" Irina said. "Irina stop" Cristiano said.

"I spoke to Dolores. She'll be here by dawn" Jorge said. "Thanks for telling her" Cristiano said. "Katia and Elma are coming with her. Nuno's phone is off but I left him a message" Jorge said. "Hopefully we'll have good news for them when they do all get here" Pepe said. "I can't sit here any longer" Cristiano said. "Me neither" Molly said and they both stood at the same time.