Chapter 39-Big Mouth Russians

"Babe come back to bed" Irina pouted from his bed. "I have training" he told her as he clipped his watch into place around his wrist. "But not for ages yet" she smiled. "I want to spend time with Junior before I go" he said.

"But he's probably asleep" she said. "He's awake by now. Molly is probably giving him his breakfast. I meant to be up earlier" he sighed. "I guess I tired you out last night" she smirked. Or the fact that he could stop thinking about what Molly had said about her parents. About how she felt she meant nothing to her.

"What are you doing?" he asked suddenly one he noticed Irina was out of the bed. "Coming with you" she smiled as she found her black and short silk night gown. "There's no need. You stay in bed" he told her. "I have a lot to do anyway. You know plan our Christmas" she smiled. "Well don't say anything to them downstairs not yet. I'll tell them after my match tomorrow" he told her. "You coming?" she asked opening the door and he nodded.

He could hear laughing as they neared the kitchen and found Nuno, his mother and Molly all sitting at the kitchen table. "What's so funny?" Cristiano asked. "My cooking apparently" Nuno groaned as he wiped something from his hair. "Sorry?" Cristiano asked confused. "Your son put his bowl on my head" Nuno groaned and Molly laughed harder.

"Junior must prefer Molly's mash banana for breakfast" Dolores said trying not to laugh. "Urgh I have to take another shower now" Nuno moaned. "Oh stop moaning its only banana. And that's what you get for teasing him with his spoon anyway" Molly told Nuno. "Oh you should know not to mess with his food Nuno. He is Molly's son after all" Cristiano smirked placing a kiss on his son's cheek.

"Since your standing can you grab another banana please" Molly asked him. "Mana" he said. "Morning" she replied as he stood beside Junior's high chair. "Someone should clean that up before someone falls" Irina said pointing to the bowl and mess on the floor. "Heads up Ronnie" Nuno yelled and the footballer caught the cloth his cousin threw. "Knock yourself out" Nuno smiled. "I think you missed some banana Nuno" Cristiano said and wiped the floor. "Urgh my hair is ruined" Nuno moaned.

"Jezz Nuno it's only banana. Plus it's not like you spend twenty minutes in front of the mirror like Cristiano does to style it" Molly smiled. "I do not spend twenty minutes on my hair" Cristiano scoffed. "Oh sorry that's just on admiring your abs" Molly smirked. "Babe I'm hungry" Irina said. "There's plenty of food so help yourself Irina. I'll see you all later" Dolores said standing from the table with her plate. "Leave the plate Dolores. I'll clean up. And enjoy your day" Molly told her. "Where are you going?" Cristiano asked. "Out" Dolores smiled at her son. "Have a good day everybody" Dolores said kissing her son's cheek then her grandson.

"What is she up to to?" Cristiano asked Molly. "How would she know?" Irina asked. Cos she always knows what's going on Cristiano thought. "She's a grown woman Cristiano. Let her go about her own business without telling you everything. You don't tell her everything" Molly told him. "Yes I do" Cristiano said. "Babe" Irina wined as Junior started to shout and Marcosa started to bark. "Seriously you are saying that when the prime example of you not telling her everything is currently screaming because you still haven't gotten him his banana" Molly said as she tried to calm her son. "Ok I get your point" he said.

"Babe food" Irina pouted. "Fridge is full. Knock yourself out Irina. I'm going for a shower" Nuno said. "I'm starving. I worked up an appetite last night" Irina smiled at her boyfriend and Molly rolled her eyes. "Well Junior's appetite is still waiting for that banana to fill him up" Molly said. "Oh ya sorry" Cristiano said and went to the pantry. "Sleep well Molly?" Irina asked as she took the seat which Dolores had vacated across the table from Molly. "I guess" Molly shrugged. "I wish I could say the same" Irina smiled. "Well you have all day to go back to bed" Molly said. "Oh I have so much to do. Christmas is only just around the corner. What are your Christmas plans?" Irina asked Molly.