Chapter 12- Wants To Be Far Away From Me

"Molly" Katia called out as she entered the women's bathroom. Only one of the cubicles was occupied and Katia moved closer towards it. "Molly" Katia knocked. She could hear crying from the other side. "Molly it's me" Katia said but got no reply. "Molly please open the door" Katia asked. The toilet flushed and Katia stood back as the door opened and Katia's heart broke a little at the sight of Molly. Her face was white except for the red around her eyes. Her body was shaking and her eyes looked so lost.

"I know there's nothing I can say that will make you feel better" Katia said as Molly moved to the sink. "I just wish it was over" Molly said as the water run. "It will be soon" Katia said. "I just want it over. If I'm going to lose him...I just want it to happen now....I can't take much more of this" Molly cried. "Molly you're not going to lose him" Katia said rubbing Molly's back.

"Let's get back" Katia said and Molly shook her head. "No" she said. "Mols" Katia said. "I can't...I can't be in the same room as...her..as him..." Molly said bitterly. "Ok. Let's go to the cafeteria then" Katia suggested. "No. I can't look at food right now" Molly said. "Then let's go for a stroll along the corridors. If there's news they'll find us" Katia said and Molly nodded.

"They should be back by now" Cristiano muttered looking at his watch. It had been twenty minutes since his sister and Molly had left the room. "Katia is with her" Nuno said. The door opened and Anna stepped in followed by Pepe and Sergio. "Hey I came as soon as I got your text. What happened? Where is Molly?" Ana asked Cristiano. "You texted her" Irina said. He knew when Ana found out what happened that she would be another person who hated his guts but Molly needed her friend whether Cristiano liked it or not. "Junior had a seizure. He could have brain damage" Cristiano said. "Oh my God" Ana gasped. "Oh mate" Pepe said. "Could have. We are praying he won't have" Dolores said.

"Where is Molly?" Ana asked. "She ran out of here twenty minutes ago" Nuno said. "Katia is with her" Cristiano said. "I'll go find her. I'm sure everything will be ok Cris" Ana said. "You ok Ronnie? I know this is rough but you look like shit" Sergio said as the Spaniard took a seat next to Nuno. "I don't know" Cristiano said rubbing his eyes to make him more alert. "You should be more awake after your sleep" Dolores said. "Maé" Hugo said. "I'm going to follow Ana" the older woman said leaving the room.

"I take it we missed something?" Sergio asked Nuno. "You weren't the only one who missed something" Jorge mumbled. "Will you all leave him alone. You all heard Molly tell him to go to the hotel" Irina said. "Hotel?" Sergio asked. "Irina just stop" Cristiano said. "Me stop. They are the ones who are making you the bad guy. Molly has no right to speak to you. To speak to me like that" the model said as her phone began to ring. "You can't have that on in here" Jorge said. "It's my agent" she replied. "Well take it outside" Jorge said as she stood and left the room without another word.

"I'm telling you now, if you don't get her to shut up Ronnie, I won't be stopping Molly when she eventually goes for her. I'll be helping" Nuno said shaking his head and the model's behavior. "What the hell has she said now?" Sergio asked. "Said Molly was over reacting for one" Nuno said. "I should have been here" Cristiano mumbled. "Cris" Pepe said. "I went for a shower. I....I don't know what happened but I fell asleep. I was asleep while Molly was witnessing Junior...." he mumbled on the verge of tears. "It doesn't matter" Pepe said. "Yes it does" Cristiano replied.

"What are the two of you doing here?" Ana asked when she eventually found Molly and Katia walking through the hospital corridors. "We were taking a break" Katia said. "Cristiano texted me to come. I'm sorry Molly. This isn't fair" Ana said hugging Molly. "Now he knows how to work his phone" Molly snapped. "Huh?" Ana asked confused. "It doesn't matter" Katia said.