Chapter 15- I'd Change A Lot If I Could

"Oh Nuno's isn't here yet" Cristiano said as they stepped into the empty waiting room. "I'm sure he'll be here soon. Or I can go look for him if you want to be alone?" he asked as she placed his jacket on a couch and stood in the middle of the room. "If I said I wanted to be on my own would you let me?" she asked with her back to him. "Yes. Sort of. Well I might just wait outside. I don't think you should be on your own right now" he said truthfully.

"I can't do this for much longer" she said rubbing her arms with her hands. "Molly put the jacket around you" he said. "Being cold is the least of my worries Ronaldo" she said. He shut the door and looked at her. "I wait for hours to see him. Just waiting and waiting to see him. And the when I do. I wish I don't" she cried. "Molly" he said walking to her.

"I wish I don't get to see him because I take it. I can't take seeing him like that. I'm such a horrible person. Every time I close my eyes I see him. I see him when I found him all those nights ago. But I don't have to close my eyes to see a nightmare when I see it every time I walk into that room and see him hooked up to that machine" she cried.

"Ssh. Sssssh" he said pulling her into a hug. "You're not a horrible person for feeling like that. I feel the same way. You go for excitement at being able to see him to horror when you realize what it is you will be seeing. I understand Molly, Sssh. Ssh. I'm here" he whispered holding her tightly. "Oh sorry" Nuno said and Cristiano peeked over his shoulder to see Nuno standing at the door. "I can go" Nuno said. "It's fine" Molly said pushing away from Cristiano's grip and wiped her face.

"I'd probably only piss her off soon if it was just the two of us" Cristiano joked trying to get some reaction out of Molly but sighed as she just took a seat on when of the couches. "I brought some pasta with me" Nuno said holding up the bag in his hand. "This hospital food is nothing to my cooking" he smiled. "Thanks Nuno" Cristiano said.

"Dolores will be in later. So will the others. I told them that I would keep you two company" Nuno said. "Or play referee if I'm right in guessing what Maé is thinking" Cristiano sighed taking a seat on a different couch to the one Molly was seated on.

"Not exactly" Nuno said placing the tub of pasta onto the coffee table. "We don't need a referee" Molly said and both Nuno and Cristiano were surprised at her words, given the fact that she hadn't want to be in the same room as Cristiano not so long ago. "I always thought that I would make a good football ref" Nuno smiled at her before handing her a fork. "Ya a ref who would give all the pretty girls a better advantage" Cristiano said. "You calling yourself pretty Cris?" Nuno smirked and Cristiano rolled his eyes at his cousin.

"Something wrong with my pasta Molly?" Nuno asked when he noticed she wasn't eating. "I not really hungry" she replied rubbing her arms. "You should eat Mols. Especially since you gave blood" Nuno said jestering to the plaster on her right arm. Molly looked at her arm and a tear fell down her cheek when she remembered why she had to give blood in the first place. "Nuno could you go find Molly's sweatshirt please. She's cold even if she's too stubborn to admit it" Cristiano said.

"Ahm I will. But why don't we eat first" Nuno said not thinking it was a good idea to leave the two alone. "Nuno" Cristiano said jeserting to towards the door. Nuno raised an eyebrow at his cousin. "Which room were you in Molly?" Cristiano asked her. "I think it was the third door after the nurses office down the hall" she muttered.

"Ok I'll go find it then. You eat" Nuno told Molly. "She will. Won't you Molly" Cristiano said. "I will" she replied. "I'll be back in a bit then" Nuno said. "Thanks Nuno" Cristiano said as his cousin past him as he made his way to the door. "Don't......Don't" Nuno stammered. "I won't" Cristiano said before Nuno left the room.