Chapter 73- Sometimes You Should Have What You Want

"Yeah nice kick Junior" Molly grinned as she held her sons hands as he stood on his two feet and kicked the small soft football. The little boy squealed and she placed him back onto the blanket which she had laid out in the living room so he could crawl towards the ball. "Starting him young there Mols" Nuno said as he entered the room.

"I'm just trying to encourage him to try and stand on his own" she replied. "Well I'm sure Cris will be happy that you're helping develop the next superstar Ronaldo" Nuno grinned. "Ha ha. He's a bit far off that. Anyway he doesn't have to be a footballer. He can be a doctor or a lawyer. Or a chef. He can be anything that he wants to be" Molly smiled at her son who was attempting to crawl off the blanket. "I know Cris thinks that too. Though he wouldn't mind if he could pass on the touch to his son though" Nuno said as Molly pulled Junior back onto the blanket.

"Who knows? Anyway did you have a nice morning out?" Molly asked as she sat Junior on the ground between her legs and handed him a toy. "Ya I did thanks. How was your morning?" he asked. "Good. Anderia came over with Victoria. So Junior had great fun playing" Molly grinned at her son. "And the mamas had their own fun" Nuno smirked. "We discussed a variety of things" Molly smiled. "Such as?" Nuno asked. "How nice it is to have Ricky around. Especially after he cooked that amazing dinner last night" Molly smirked at Nuno who rolled his eyes. "It wasn't that good" he muttered.

"Dolores seemed to love it" Molly said. "Where is she by the way?" he asked. "Sorting things out in her bedroom so she says. Really I think she's just trying to catch up on her tv programmes in peace" Molly said and Nuno laughed. "Jezz there still playing the clip" Nuno said nodding to the TV. "It must be a slow news week. Like it's been three days" she said switching the channel from the press conference on Monday.

"They looked really buddy buddy at the awards" Nuno told her. "He told Messi what I said about his suit the muppet" Molly said. "What did you say about his suit?" Nuno asked. "That I needed sunglasses when he came onto the screen" Molly mumbled and Nuno laughed. "It's not funny" Molly said. "Ya it is. Don't worry about it anyway Mols. Cris said he and Messi had a good chat" Nuno said. "Which is odd but the guy did shut up those idiot journalists before your cousin got angry so I have to like him now. If anything for making sure Cristiano didn't lose his head cos I could not have dealt with the fall out. Plus have to listen to Jorge" she said. "I still can't believe Jorge didn't give you a telling off for contacting Jacque" Nuno said. "Think he was too scared to" Molly said.

"Well that I can understand" Nuno smirked at her. "I'm not scary" Molly said. "You have your moments" Nuno told her. "Hey" she said. "But you still look cute when you are scary" he told her. "It's going to take more than flattery to get around me Nuno" she told him. "How about lunch?" he asked. "Now that sounds more like it. I have a skype call with Sarah now but I should be done by the time Cristiano and Ricky come back from training" she told him. "Sounds good" he said flopping onto the couch. "Maybe over lunch you can tell us all who this girl is" she grinned standing and he started to cough. "What girl?" he asked.

"Oh please. I know you do. And if you tell Cristiano any details before me, then I won't make you any cookies ever again" she told him. "You haven't made any cookies in ages" he reminded her. "I'll be making some later on in the week" she said. "Aren't you meant to be talking to Sarah" he said. "Oh crap ya. Don't think I won't ask again Nuno" she told him as she carried Junior with her to the office.

"Good morning good morning" Sarah beamed on the screen. "Good afternoon to you" Molly laughed. "Someone is in a very good mood considering she just woke up" Molly said. "Well I don't have to be in work until this afternoon so I can stay in bed. Which is just as well since I didn't get much sleep last night" she winked. "No talk of your sexapades in front of my son" Molly smiled at her. "What about your sexapades?" Sarah asked her. "There are no...oh my God shut up" Molly said. "Wait you mean you haven't jumped on him yet?" Sarah asked. "Jumped on who?" Molly asked.