Chapter 58- I Don't Want To Be That Guy

Molly was awoken by the sound of her mobile ringing at the bottom of the bed. She had no recollection of how it got there but she groaned as it kept ringing. She looked down at where Cristiano was laying on her chest and groaned and not been able to move. "Cristiano" she said running her finger over his head. He groaned when she attempted to move.

"I need to answer my phone" she said and he rolled over onto his other side. She sat up and crawled down to the end of the bed. "Hello" she said into the phone groggily. "Molly" Sergio said on the other end. "Hi" she said. "Are you ok?" he asked. "Ya just give me a second" she said and looked back at Cristiano. "I'll be back in a little bit. Drink the water please" she told him and he just groaned.

"Sorry Sergio" she said once she was in the hallway. "It's ok. I was checking in on Cris and well you" he said. "He's still sick" she told him. "I can come around and help if you like. Give you a break" he said. "That's nice Sergio but it's ok. I don't want to risk you getting sick also. Plus Cristiano can be a little bit..." she paused thinking of a word. "A pain in the ass" Sergio suggested. "Sort of" she laughed. "Well you know where we are" he said. "Thanks Sergio" she said. "Talk later?" he asked. "Sure. Have a nice evening" she said pushing her hair behind her ear.

The doorbell went off and Molly looked at the time on her phone. "Wow" she said when she saw it was nearly 6 and headed to answer the door. "Guess who's back" Ana said when Molly opened the door. "Junior" Molly grinned and quickly took the little boy into her arms. "Hello hello hello" she said kissing him. "Jezz Molly he's only being gone a few hours" Ana laughed. "How was he? Did he sleep ok? Was he fussy?" Molly asked. "Molly he was fine. Really we had great fun. Didn't we Junior" Ana grinned at the little boy. "Thanks for watching him" Molly said as they walked to the kitchen.

"My pleasure. How has everything being here?" Ana asked. "Ok. Dr. Kerez still doesn't know what is the matter with Cristiano. And mentioned meningitis so now he's panicked. So I'm trying to keep him calm" she said. "Whilst always trying not to panic yourself" Ana said taking a seat at the table. "Yes. It's only like a 1% chance that it could be that anyway. It's just a bug that we have to wait out" Molly said. "Is he asleep? Pepe was wondering if he was up for a visitor" Ana said. "I'd hold off on any visitors just right now. Sergio just offered to come over too" Molly said. "That was nice of him" Ana smiled. "He just wants to make sure his friend and teammate is ok" Molly said smiling at her son.

Have you eaten?" Ana asked Molly. "Ahm" Molly thought. "You know that you can't look after Cris if you don't look after yourself. I'll get you something" Ana said standing. "I'll get something once I put Junior down for the night" Molly said. "Well well well look what I found. Some soup. I'll heat it and you can eat it. Junior has already eaten so no need to worry about him" Ana said as she began to heat the soup. "Was he ok?" Molly asked.

"He maybe have put some of the contents of the spoon on Pepe's head. It was so funny" Ana laughed. "He does like doing that sometimes" Molly said kissing her son. "Eat this. I'll take him" Ana said placing the bowl in front of Molly. "I can manage" Molly said as she began to eat the soup. "You must have being hungry. You ate that in no time" Ana said. "I guess I was. I just need Cristiano to eat something now" Molly said.

"Molly we don't need you getting sick either" Ana said. "I'll look after myself I promise. Cristiano's fever breaking would be a start" Molly said. "He's lucky you are here" Ana said. "Well Dolores has enough to worry about. She'd only rush back here and they'd probably end up rowing anyway" Molly said. "Well the Russian bitch is hardly an option. Given that she's not exactly nurse nightingale" Ana said. "I don't even know if he's told her that he isn't well. I hadn't even thought of letting her know" Molly said.

"Why should you? Trust me Mols he does not want her anywhere near him right now. We just need him to release that he shouldn't have her near him at all" Ana smiled. "Ana who he dates isn't our business" Molly said. "Ya ya whatever you say. I should head back home. Call if you need anything. I can take him tomorrow if you like" Ana said. "You don't mind?" Molly asked. "I'd love to. Plus caring for the little Ronaldo is so much better than caring for the big Ronaldo. At least this one isn't an idiot" Ana said smiling at Junior. "Hey he's not that bad" Molly said. "Have you forgotten everything he's done? Or not done?" Ana asked. "Can't look forward if we keep looking back" Molly shrugged.