Chapter 66- Bring It On

"Answer her" Cristiano roared. "Did you drug our son?" he roared. "She wouldn't do that" her sister insisted. "She drugged her own boyfriend. If she can do that she can do anything" Molly yelled at Tatiana.

"Did you drug my son?" Cristiano roared at Irina. "No I didn't" she yelled and both Molly and Cristiano let out a sigh of relief. "You drugged Cris the night Junior had a seizure in the hospital though" Nuno told Irina.

"You did what" Molly yelled at her. "There's no way he would have fallen asleep" Nuno said. "I wouldn't have. I could barely keep my eyes open. My son was sick and you....." he stopped trying not to think of what he could have missed by her drugging him and not being at the hospital. "You didn't need to be there with her" Irina yelled.

"My son was sick. Our son was sick and you couldn't control your jealously so you drugged me instead" Cristiano yelled. "You ignored me" she yelled. "He was thinking about his son" Molly yelled. "He never thinks about me. He never needs me" Irina yelled.

"Why would he need an insane crazy bitch like you?" Molly asked. "Especially when he has Molly" Nuno smirked. "Shut up" Irina yelled and threw a nearby salt shaker at him which he managed to avoid. "Get out" Molly yelled. "Why Irina?" her sister asked. "He needed me. I'm his girlfriend" Irina wined.

"So you drugged him so you could be needed. Ha funny that he gets so sick that it's me that ended up caring for him then. Plan kind of backfired Irina. Instead of needing you, he needed me. He wanted me" Molly said. "Shut up" Irina yelled. "It wasn't you he was asking for. It wasn't me who told him to ignore your phone calls. He made that choice all by himself" Molly yelled. "Shut up" Irina yelled. "It wasn't you he was calling out for in his sleep" Molly goaded.

"Everyone shut up" Cristiano roared and they all looked at him. "You actually drugged me. Why? Why would you do that? Anything could have happened. I could have put myself and everyone in danger. What the hell were you thinking Irina?" he asked. "She's bloody nuts" Molly said. "Oh so it must be true if the precious Molly says so then" Irina sniped. "I make more sense than you" Molly snapped. "I don't listen to tramps" Irina snapped. "Irina stop it" Tatiana said. "She's the tramp" Irina yelled pointing a finger at Molly.

Cristiano laughed and everyone looked at him. "Ronaldo" Jorge said. "Molly's a tramp really? So what are you then?" Cristiano asked. "Babe" Irina pouted. "You might want to start locking your phone before you go around calling other people tramps Irina" Cristiano snapped and Irina's eyes went wide. "Why don't you ask Jacque what a tramp is? Since he's being sleeping with one" Cristiano yelled. "Cristiano" Molly said placing her hand on his hand which was resting on Junior's back. "Irina" Tatiana gasped.

"You have some nerve talking trash about Molly or anyone when you've being a hell lot more than just sleeping in the same bed as another guy" Cristiano yelled. "At least he needed me" Irina snapped back. "Well Cristiano needs you to get the hell out of his house" Molly said. "Stay out of this" Irina warned her. "Irina" Tatiana said.

"She had a kid with my boyfriend and she acts all holy than thou when she slept with my boyfriend" Irina said. "Oh for the last time you and this stupid dumb man standing next to me were not together when I conceived Junior. That means when I got pregnant with him in case you don't understand when I use big words" Molly smirked. "I'm not dumb" Irina yelled. "You poisoned your own boyfriend. You're not dumb Irina you're fucking insane" Molly said.

"I think you should leave Irina" Jorge said. "Alleluia finally someone with a pair of balls" Molly said. "I'm going nowhere" she yelled. "You drugged your own boyfriend. Why the hell would he want you now?" Nuno asked amazed she was being so stupid. "Babe she drove me too it" Irina cried to Cristiano. "Irina stop. You drugged him. What the hell is wrong with you?" Tatiana said shaking her head in disgust at her sister. "It wasn't my fault" Irina told her. "I thought you stooped low with Junior but this is the craziest and most dangerous thing you have ever done" Tatiana said. "What do you mean with Junior?" Molly asked. "Nothing" Tatiana muttered.