Chapter 61- Always Got Your Back

"How the fuck did miss that" Cristiano yelled at the TV as Sergio headed the ball over the goal post. Molly had learnt a couple of things during Cristiano's illness. One she was starting to hate laundry. Two he's even more of a stubborn muppet when he's sick and three he really can't sit still whilst watching a game of football he should be playing in. "I hope my ears are deceiving me and I didn't just hear you curse in front of our son" she said as she walked into the bedroom carrying a tray. "Your ears are deceiving you" he smirked.

"Isn't that right Junior?" he smiled at his son who sitting in his father's lap playing with a toy. "What happened?" she asked walking towards the bed. "Ramos mucked up" he said. "Mucked" she raised an eyebrow. "Well I can't say the word that replaces the m with a f now can I" he said and she rolled her eyes. "The guy hit him in the face. No wonder he missed it" Molly said as she watched the replay. "Whatever" he pouted.

"Oh aren't we so lucky it was an early kick off and not at night time when you would have being to tired to watch it" she said sacristily. Though Ana and Anderia had both offered to take Junior for the day, Molly had decided to keep him at the house. Cristiano's fever was subsiding each hour and he had started to look much better. "I just want to play" he groaned. "I know and you will next week. You're temperature is going down each time I take it so that's great. Plus you've got your appetite back" she said.

"Speaking of which, what's for lunch?" he asked eyeing up the tray. "Chicken salad" she said and he frowned. "Did you just frown at my chicken salad?" she asked. "It's not that I'm just...well I'd love a steak" he said and she laughed. "Dr. Kerez said to start you off gently with food. We don't want to rock the boat and have you throwing up again" she said. "Ya it's being nice not throwing up for a day" he smiled at her. "I'll take him while you eat" she said walking around the bed. "Think he's a bit hungry too" he said kissing Junior's cheek before handing him to Molly.

"I have his lunch ready downstairs" she told him. "Aww can't you feed him up here?" he asked. "The way your son eats at times, those curtains wouldn't last five minutes before he had his lunch over them" she joked. "Ok" Cristiano sighed. "I know you're bored Cristiano" she said. "I just hate being up here on my own that's all" he sighed reaching for the tray. "Maybe tomorrow we can get you downstairs for a bit" she said. "Really?" he asked.

"Maybe. We have to see how your temperature is" she reminded him. "This is good" he said stuffing a forkful of salad into his mouth. "Glad you like it. Don't talk with your mouth full and don't get food on the bed. I am sick to death of seeing the laundry room after this week" she said.

"So are they still winning?" she asked turning her attention onto the TV. "Still 2-1 up" he replied. "Good" she said. "As long as they can actually defend for the next 10 minutes we should win" he said. "I'm sure they'll manage to" she said. He had being grumpy all throughout the match. Even before when Sergio had texted Molly. Cristiano had being annoyed that he was texting her when he should be focused on the match. "We'll be back up for his nap. Maybe even papa will join him for his nap. Might help papa be less grumpy" she said and he just took another fork of salad.

"I charged your phone. If you get bored try calling Dolores or your brother. Or here's a thought maybe your girlfriend" she said. "Ya ya" he said looking at the TV. She rolled her eyes and left him eat his lunch.

When she returned an hour later, she found Cristiano sitting in the rocking chair with the phone in his hand. "What are you doing?" she asked in a whisper as she carried Junior to his cot. "Just got off the phone to Hugo" he whispered. "Everything ok with all of them?" she asked taking a seat on the bed. "Ya he just wanted to know how I was. I told him how much of a good nurse you are" he smiled.