Chapter 46- From My Family To Yours

Cristiano moved his leg slightly as Junior squirmed on his chest. Cristiano let out a yawn as he opened his eyes. He turned his head and smiled at the sight of Molly with her head on his shoulder. He hand covering his own hand which was placed on Junior's back. He knew he had made the right choice the moment he has stepped into the house. But seeing Molly's reaction to his present. Seeing Junior after he had been away from him.

He knew it did the right thing in leaving Dubai. He'd deal with the consequences later he thought. Junior let out a screech and Cristiano tapped his back soflty. "Ssh little man. You'll wake your mama" Cristiano whispered.

"Mama is awake" Molly muttered with her eyes still closed. "Mana" he said. Molly lifted her hand from his and brought it to her eye. "What time is it?" she asked through a yawn. "Not sure" he replied and he frowned when she lifted her head and looked at the clock. "It's just gone 8. Everyone will be here soon" she said. "They might not want me here" he sighed and she looked back at him.

"Hey Junior do you think papa can give the I'm feeling sorry for myself mopping a rest for the today" Molly said to her son as she took him from Cristiano's arms. "You're right. I'm sorry. Not today. Today is about family" he smiled. "Exactly. Now let's get up" Molly said and he groaned. "How about we stay here all day?" he asked and she laughed. "I'm pretty sure your nephew will come looking for me. Apparently Zé told him that I would make waffles on Christmas morning" Molly said and Cristiano laughed.

"I could take some waffles if you're making them" he smiled. "And everyone thinks I like my food" Molly said rolling her eyes. "You love food. Not that you can tell by your body" he said. "Flattery won't get you an extra waffle mister" she joked. "Mmm what could I do to get an extra one" he winked and she laughed as the door flew open.

"Molllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy" Rodrigo roared running towards the bed. "See now you should be thanking me for waking you the way I did earlier. I could have been like him" Cristiano muttered. "Ssh" Molly smiled at him. "Merry Christmas Rodrigo" Molly smiled as the little boy climbed onto the bed. "Tío Cris" Rodrigo said jumping on top of his uncle. "Wow" Cristiano said falling back onto the bed. "Hello buddy" Cristiano said rubbing his head.

"You came you came you came" Rodrigo said. "Yes I did" Cristiano smiled. "Best Christmas ever" Rodrigo exclaimed. "Wow you should be honoured. He hasn't even opened his presents yet" Molly told Cristiano. "Presents presents presents" Rodrigo clapped. "Yes very soon. Come on lets go find the others" Molly said getting out of the bed.

"Tío Cris come on" Rodrigo said pulling at his uncle's arm. "I'm coming" Cristiano laughed as he followed Molly off the bed. "Rodrigo" Molly called out as young boy left the room. "He's going to spoil the surprise" Molly said. "What surprise?" Cristiano asked as she grabbed cardigan to cover her tank top. "You been here" Molly said. "I'm sure it won't make any difference" Cristiano said as he placed his hand on her lower back as they walked towards the living room. "Looks like we are the last down" Molly said as the voices got louder the nearer they got. "Super" Cristiano muttered slightly worried about the reaction that was awaiting him.

"Sorry Molly he just went ahead. Dinis was crying and Rodrigo just ran off" Katia said as Molly came into the room. "It's fine. I was awake already. Had an early wake up call" Molly said as she watched everyone slowly turn around to look at her. "Tío Cris" Alicia and Eleanor both screamed and rushed towards their uncle. Katia smiled as she watched her brother scoop his nieces into his arms.

"Merry Christmas everyone" he smiled. "Well it is now. Glad to see you found a brain in Dubai" Elma said coming to hug her brother. "Just try and use it a bit better from now on bro" Katia said hugging him. "Ah you guys anyone would think I was missed" Cristiano joked. "You wouldn't have been missed if you were here all along" Dolores said from the couch. "Maé" Hugo said. "It's ok" Cristiano muttered to his brother.

"So who's for some breakfast?" Katia asked. "Presents" Alicia and Rodrigo said together and they all laughed. "Why don't the kids open theirs while we get breakfast ready" Dolores said standing from the couch. "While I would normally say for the men to make us breakfast while we relax, in this case I'm not" Molly said. "And why is that?" Zé asked. "I don't want to get food poison on Christmas morning" Molly smirked. "Ha ha very funny" Zé said moving towards the tree. "You go supervise" Molly told Cristiano handing Junior to his father. "The kids or Zé?" Cristiano asked and Molly laughed. "I think you know the answer to that question" she smiled. "Zé" the both said in unison.