Chapter 16- Mama Is Here

The three sat together in the waiting room for the rest afternoon. Talking here and there or helping Molly with the crossword book that Jorge had given her. The three of them were huddle on the couch debating a word when the door opened and Katia came in with an unhappy look on her face.

"Hey sis" Cristiano smiled before frowning when he saw her face. "What's wrong?" he asked. "I need to learn Russian so I can tell your girlfriend to- Babe" Irina said loudly as she came behind Katia. "Hi" he said as his sister looked like she wanted to yell. "Any news?" Katia asked. "Nope" Molly said placing the book onto the coffee table.

"I thought you were with Junior" Irina said sitting next to the footballer. She wasn't happy to find Molly sitting so close to her boyfriend. "I was but they are running tests" Molly said standing. "Where are you going?" Cristiano asked Molly. "I just need to stand for a minute" she said walking around to where Katia stood. "Babe why don't we go for a walk?" Irina asked tugging at his arm until he looked away from Molly and at her. "Maybe later" he replied.

A knock came to the door and Ana stepped into the room. "Hi. I went to Junior's room but you weren't there" she told Molly slightly surprised to find her in the same room as Cristiano. "They are doing tests" Katia said as Ana gave Molly a hug. "They said they would come get us when we can go back into him. We've just being sitting here all afternoon" Molly sighed. "All of you?" Ana asked. "Irina and I just arrived before you" Katia told Ana.

"The team send the wishes. Some of them might come here early tomorrow" Ana said. "Did they win their match?" Molly asked. "Yup" Ana said. "I'm sure they missed you a little Cristiano" Molly smirked. "Or not at all" Nuno smirked before he started to laugh. "What are we missing?" Irina asked. "Nothing" Nuno said. "Oh Molly Rodrigo and Alicia drew you a picture" Katia said opening her handbag. "That's sweet of them" Ana smiled. "If you can understand what it is" Katia joked handing Molly the picture.

"It's a picture of them with Junior, Cristiano and I" Molly said as a tear slid down her cheek. "You can see the seven on Cristiano" she said sadly. "Molly" Cristiano said. "I'm just tired" she said wiping her face with her sleeve. "Oh I got you a muffin Molly. I would have got you one babe but you have to think about football" she said pulling a paper bag out of her handbag. "Thanks Irina" Molly said as the model's phone began to ring.

"I have to get this. It's blueberry. It's more healthier. I guess the upside of all of this is that you'll lose weight with all the no eating" Irina said as she headed to the door. "Does she hear what she says?" Ana asked. "Just when I thought she was starting to be a nice person, she keeps talking" Katia said.

"She didn't have to get me a muffin but she did so..." Molly said as Cristiano shook his head at his girlfriend's words. "I'd think twice before you eat though. She could have poisoned it" Ana said. "Ana" Cristiano said. "I wouldn't put it past her" Ana said. "I'll have it later" Nuno said quickly reaching for the bag before anyone else did and he saw everyone look at him.

"Come on we all know if it aint it chocolate then Molly won't eat it" he joked. "Ya mention it's healthy and it looses all appeal to her. At least it's not carrot sticks" Cristiano smirked. "What did I tell you about me and that knife Ronaldo" Molly said trying to be stern but failing. The door opened but no one looked thinking it was just Irina. Molly jumped when she heard Dr. Luiz's voice.

"Is there any change?" Molly asked quickly. "Why doesn't everyone take a seat?" Dr. Luiz said. "Oh God" Molly gasped. "Just tell us" Cristiano said standing and walking around the coffee table so he was standing directly in front of the doctor. Cristiano's right hand reached out automatically towards Molly and stepped forward and grabbed his hand.