Chapter 70- Neither Are You Clearly

Cristiano felt something moving him and he groaned. "Rise and shine sleeping beauties" Nuno said shaking Cristiano's shoulder. "Go away" he grumbled. "Training time. I have breakfast made" Nuno told him. "What is it?" Molly mumbled as she opened one eye. "Mana Mols" he smiled at her. "How is he always in a good mood in the mornings?" Molly asked Cristiano as she sat up on the couch.

"Well I sleep in my own bed. You know that thing that's in each one of your rooms upstairs" Nuno said. "I feel like burning mine" Cristiano grumbled. "Is Junior awake?" Molly asked as she stood. "Wasn't when I checked in on him" Nuno replied. "I should get dressed. And you should get ready for training. Finally getting you out of my hair" she smiled. "You loved playing nurse" Cristiano smiled at her. "Loved telling you what to do maybe" she smirked before heading towards the stairs.

"So since I came down to you too looking all cosy on the couch I take it she's not angry with you anymore?" Nuno asked. "We fell asleep Nuno. And I think she'll always be angry with me for bringing Irina into our lives" Cristiano said standing from the couch. "You know you couldn't have predicted she was going to be a bitch Cris. I wouldn't let her ruin any potential thoughts of relationships in the future" Nuno told him. "A relationship is the last thing I need. Mols is right. Single and being happy is what I want now" Cristiano told his cousin and Nuno groaned. "You are a fool and I'm not talking about Irina" Nuno said and Cristiano stared confused after his cousin as he went the kitchen.

"Bom Día" Jorge smiled at Cristiano as they met on the stairs. "Mana" Cristiano replied. "Ready to get back to normal?" his agent asked. "Whatever normal is" Cristiano mumbled. "I'm not sure anyone in this house knows what normal looks like" Jorge said. "Well we all know Cristiano isn't normal" Molly said from behind Jorge on the stairs and both men looked at her. "Have you seen him come in from a match get into an ice bath and then be the first at training the following day. Totally not normal" Molly said. "Just dedicated" Jorge said. "Well just goes to show if you work hard at something you can get to where you want. Though maybe let's hope our son doesn't get his father's ego" Molly joked. "Funny" Cristiano said rolling his eyes at her.

"Well I'm not joking with the next thing to come out of my mouth" she told him. "Oh lord" Jorge groaned. "Relax Jorge it's nothing bad. Just reminding your client here that he should probably inform his mother about well...." Molly paused. "Tell Maé that the witch is gone?" he asked. "Should come from you" Molly told him. "She's right" Jorge said. "Well of course. Now excuse me gentlemen but Mama and Junior are hungry" she said moving past both men. "I spoke to Irina's agent last night. We'll drip it to the press that you and her are no more. But there's going to be questions so just be prepared" Jorge told him. "We just decided that it was best to end things" Cristiano said.

"Ya something like that" Jorge replied. "Ya wouldn't want the world knowing that I drove my own girlfriend to cheat and drug me" Cristiano sighed moving past Jorge. "You didn't drive her to do that Cris" Jorge said. "She said a lot of crazy things yesterday but some of things she said were partially true" Cristiano said. "Maybe some. But she was in the wrong" Jorge told him. "I should get ready for training" Cristiano sighed climbing the stairs.

Cristiano was sat in his car at the training ground when he heard a knock on his car window. He grabbed his wash bag and opened the door. "Was wondering if you were going to come in today" Pepe said as Cristiano got out of the car. "Football is the only thing I don't mess up" Cristiano sighed as he shut the door. He had spoken to Dolores over the speaker phone on his way to training. She hadn't asked many questions after he had told her that himself and Irina had parted ways.

He knew she would find out everything she really wanted to know a different way. Though Cristiano was of the opinion that those who knew the full truth of yesterday should only be the ones to know what was said and done. Dolores had just asked how he was. He had to love his mother he thought. Even though he knew she would be delighted that Irina was gone, he loved her for not sounding happy about it. Instead she focused on him. And of course asking about Junior and Molly.

"Junior's ok yes?" Pepe asked. "He's perfect" Cristiano replied. "And you're feeling better?" Pepe asked. "A little tired but any of the drugs should be out of my system fully soon" Cristiano replied as the walked towards the front doors. "And Molly is ok?" Pepe asked. "Molly is being Molly. What's with all the questions Pepe" Cristiano asked. "As long as the answers to those questions are good then that's all you should concentrate on" Pepe told him. "I guess you have a point" Cristiano said.