Chapter 91- Tell Me What You Want What You Really Really Want

"Are you going to be ok?" Sergio asked Molly as they stood at her front door. "You really want me to answer that truthfully?" Molly asked. "Mols" he said. "I'll be fine Sergio. I just wish I hadn't messed up" she said. "You didn't. I did. And I'll make Ronnie see that" Sergio said. "I just wish he would stop ignoring my calls. I just want to hear his voice" she sighed.

"Try to get some sleep and then in the morning go and talk to him" Sergio said. "I need him to see.....to see that it's him. That it's always being him" she said resting her head against the doorframe. "It will all work out Mols" he said. "I hope so" she said. "You still planning on telling him about......me kissing you?" Sergio asked nervously. "I have to Sergio. I can't not tell him" she replied.

"Any chance you could wait until after season? At least I'd have an entire summer to recover from the beating he's going to give me" Sergio said and she laughed. "It's not funny Mols. He's going to kill me" Sergio said. "No he won't. I won't let him for starters. Plus once he knows the kiss meant nothing he won't care" she told him and Sergio groaned. "Oh great even if he doesn't kill me he still gets to make fun of me" Sergio wined. "Sergio" Molly said.

"What I'm a man. Even though there was nothing in that kiss. That doesn't mean I want him knowing that" Sergio pouted. "Are you really thinking about your pride right now Sergio?" she asked. "Well he already thinks he's a better footballer then me. Now he'll think he's a better kisser than me" he sulked and Molly laughed. "It wasn't that bad" she said and he raised an eyebrow at her. "Ok it was bad. And shock and surprise was the reason I didn't push you back quicker but seriously Sergio it's not a competition" Molly told him.

"I know it's not Mols. No one was ever going to be able to compete with him for your heart" Sergio said. "Sergio" she said. "Doubt any kisses lack any sizzle with Ronnie" Sergio said and Molly blushed shyly. "You just answered me" he said. "I'm sorry Sergio" she said. "I'm not going to lie Mols, I think you and I would have being good together. Well I mean if we had a spark that is and if you and Ronnie weren't meant to be together" he said.

"You sure you weren't lying to me about tonight being a date?" she asked afraid of the answer. "I swear I wasn't. Seriously I have more style than to let a woman cook for me on a first date. I really only kissed you for the fear of regret for not doing so" he said.

"Are you and me going to be ok?" she asked. "Of course we are. I'm already over you" he said. "Nice to see that it only takes a couple of hours" she smiled. "You're the best Mols. And Ronnie is lucky to have you" Sergio told her. "I'd be the lucky one if he picks up my calls" she sighed. "He will. Go get some sleep and when you and him sort things out, maybe you two can find me my perfect woman" Sergio said.

"I'm sure we could find someone for you" she smiled. "Good night Mols" he said. "Night Sergio. Thanks" she said. "Why are you thanking me? I'm the one who caused this mess" he said. "For making me admit what I want" she told him. "Thank me by telling him. And maybe stopping him from killing me" he said. "I'll do that" she smiled waving him goodbye.

"Piss off" Cristiano said cancelling Sergio's call once more. He leaned his head back against the car seat with his phone in his hand. A phone that hadn't stopped ringing. If it wasn't Sergio. It was Molly. Or Katia. Or Nuno. "Will you all just leave me alone" he said cancelling Molly's incoming call. He thought about what Nuno had said. Why would Molly be afraid of getting hurt?

He would never hurt Molly he thought and sighed. But he had hurt her. He had hurt her with his words tonight. He knew he had being cruel but he was angry. He wanted to make her suffer. Cos that's how he was feeling. How he had being feeling for days after Sergio had asked Molly for dinner. "Maybe Nuno is right. If she said it wasn't a date then maybe it really wasn't" he said to himself as he picked up his phone to his ear. He clicked on the last voice mail that had been left on his phone. "Ronaldo" he heard Molly say.