Chapter 93- Stay With Me

"Please just move out of my way. I can't.....I can't do this anymore" she said as he hands and lips trembled. "I don't want to. I don't want you to leave. Cos if you get into that car then I'm afraid. I'm afraid that you'll never come back to me. I need you in my life. I can't see you not be in my life. Just like you can't see me not being in yours" he told her.

"We have a son together. I'm stuck with you for the rest of my life now. But that doesn't mean I have to be around you" she told him. "Please Molly. We can get past this. I know I've hurt you" he told her. "You gave me shit for thinking I was on a date. A date. You said such cruel words to me without knowing all the facts. Then you go and hop into bed with her. Why did it have to be her? Why did you pick her?" she asked. "She was just there. I went to a bar and she just turned up. That's it. I didn't call her I promise. I haven't spoken or even thought about her since I kicked her out" he told her.

"When you eventually kicked her out you mean" Molly snapped. "I kept picturing you and Ramos together and I just drank. I can't even remembering coming home last night" he told her. "Please tell me you didn't drive home" she asked. "I...don't think so" he stammered. "You don't think so. Seriously Ronaldo are you trying to get yourself arrested as well as fucking up our lives?" Molly asked. "His car isn't here" Katia said from behind Cristiano and Molly let out a sigh of relief. "Well at least you were smart enough not to break the law" Molly snapped.

"It meant nothing" he told her. "Well I'm so happy that hurting the mother of your child was worth it" Molly told him. "I never want to hurt you Molly. You are the one person in the world that I can't stomach to hurt" he told her. "Yet you have done it over and over again. This time....this time....do you have any idea" she cried. "Oh Molly" he said moving towards her. "Don't" she warned. "Cristiano let her through the door" Katia said from outside.

"No. No I can't. I can't let her leave" he said. "Molly let's take the kids for a walk. You aren't in any fit state to drive" Katia told her. "I'm leaving" Molly told her. "Mols please let's go walk down the street. I have Junior's pram here. We'll go for a walk. Rodrigo and Dinis can stay here" Katia. "I'm not staying with him" Rodrigo said pointing at his uncle. "Let her through the door Cris" Katia told her brother. "Please Molly. Please give me a chance" Cristiano begged. "You just blow your chances. What's the point?" she asked. "Molly" he said. "Just move" she snapped. Cristiano moved to the side and Molly quickly exited the house. "You can't keep running away from things Molly" he yelled after her.

"There's only so much I can take being used Ronaldo" Molly yelled as she walked towards her car. "No Mols please you aren't in the right frame of mind to drive. Let's go for a walk first" Katia said stopping her from opening the car door. "I want to get away" Molly told Katia. "I know. And I understand. But just do this for me ok" Katia said. "Fine" Molly nodded. "Tell Nuno to keep a watch on Dinis. And try not to mess up anything else while we're gone" Katia told Cristiano as he stood at the doorway and watched as his sister, nephew, son and Molly walk towards the front gate.

Cristiano wanted nothing more than to run after them but he knew how angry Molly was right now. He just needed her to calm down. When she was calmer then she would listen to him. He hoped.

He went back inside the house where he found Nuno glaring at Irina. "Get dressed and the fuck out of my house" Cristiano roared at Irina. "Now now I'm sure your mother wouldn't like your manners towards guests" Irina smirked.

"His mama would send you through those windows if she was here" Nuno snapped. "I think she'll be doing that to her precious son here. That's if she ever talks to him again" Irina smirked. "Get your things and get out" Nuno yelled. "Gladly. My car is on its way" Irina smirked before she strutted out of the room. "That was too easy. I expect more of a fight" Nuno said. "Forget her. Molly is gone for a walk with Katia. Keep an ear out for Dinis. I'm going to get dressed" Cristiano said.