Chapter 68- Taking Out The Trash

"You're right. Molly is crazy" Cristiano said and Irina smiled. "She's crazy for putting up with my blindness towards you" he snapped pulling her hands off his wrists. "Babe" Irina said in surprise. "You can't actually be stupid enough to think I would want anything to do with you after everything?" he asked as she stood in front of him with a confused look on her face. "Babe" she said.

"You fucking drugged me Irina" he yelled. "Ronaldo" Jorge warned. "Don't worry Jorge I'm not going to hit her. She's not worth it" Cristiano said. "Nah you just leave your baby mama slut to do it for you" Irina yelled. "You should be thanking us for not leaving Molly anywhere near you right now. That was her only warming up" he said.

"We'll see how much smiling she will be doing when she's behind bars for assaulting me" Irina smirked. "Irina" Tatiana said coming towards her sister. "She hit me. You saw it sis" Irina said. "And you drugged me" Cristiano yelled. "I'm sure your agent could spun attempted murder charges into something good Irina or maybe not" Jorge smirked. "Babe look we can talk about this" Irina said stepping closer to Cristiano who held his hand up.

"There's been enough talk. Pack your things and get out of my house" he yelled. "No no she does not win. She does not get to ruin my relationship" Irina yelled at him. "You've seen that to yourself Irina" he replied. "You drove me too it. You ignored me. I'm your girlfriend" she yelled. "Was my girlfriend. Consider yourself dumped. Now get out" he said. "You do not dump me" she said. "I just did. And I should have done it a long time ago" Cristiano said.

"I think you should go make a start on her stuff Tatiana" Jorge told the other Russian woman. "She's going nowhere. And neither am I" Irina yelled. "I will phone the police Irina. There were three people in the room who won't have any problem telling the police Molly hit you in self-defence. So if you think you've leverage why don't you try using it" he said. "That bitch is making a fool out of you" the model snapped.

"The only bitch that's made a fool out of me is the one I'm looking at right now. And I'm putting a stop to it. Get your stuff and get the fuck out of my house" he roared. She hit his chest with her fists. "No no" she yelled punching him as her sister tried to pull her back. "You are not breaking up with me for that slut" Irina yelled. "She is not a slut. And this has nothing got to do with Molly" he replied.

"It's the brat she wants not you" Irina said. "Ten minutes ago it was me she wanted according to you. So which is it? You're crazy" he said shaking his head. "You always defend her. Never me" she yelled. "I've done nothing but defend your stupid words or actions since I've met you and look where it got me. Completely out of it cos you drugged me" he yelled. "What else was I to do?" she asked.

"How about not drugging him for starters" Jorge said. "He was ignoring me. He picked her over me at Christmas" Irina said. "I picked my son. I wanted to spend Christmas with my son. How can you not understand that?" Cristiano asked. "It's being nothing but all about that brat since he was born" Irina yelled. "I told you not to call him that" Cristiano snapped and she rolled her eyes.

"I think it's time you left Irina" Jorge said. "That time was months ago. I was just too blind and stupid to do anything about it" Cristiano said. "So I drugged you who cares. You drove me too it. You pushed me away" she yelled. "You were never there to be pushed away Irina. And I'm not talking about physical distance. You've never being 100% in this relationship. You've only ever care about something if it was to do with you. Anything in my life came second" he told her.

"You lied to me about a baby for months. And I stayed with you. I had people asking me about the baby and pretending I knew about it when you barely had be told a couple of weeks before it arrived" Irina snapped. "I apologised for not telling you Irina. Our relationship was still new. I never thought...." he paused.

"You never thought we'd go somewhere cos you had that slut as a back up all a long" she snapped. "Do not call her that" he warned. "You have a baby with another woman and you actually expected me to be ok with it" she said. "We weren't together when Molly became pregnant Irina. You never saw a relationship with me. You just saw good PR" he said. "Then why did I stay?" she asked. "You tell me?" he asked.