Chapter 89- So Molly What Do You Want?

"Sergio that was........." Molly mumbled before Sergio burst out laughing. She sat back in the couch as she watched the Spaniard laugh. "Sergio" she said confused. "I'm sorry" he laughed. "I just....I can't believe I just kissed you" he laughed. "Well yes you did. And now you are laughing" she said annoyed. "I know" he laughed.

"Ramos" she said. "Sorry" he tried to compose himself as he looked at her. "You kissed me" she stated. "I know" he said seriously before they both began to laugh. They looked at each other and kept laughing. "Oh my side" he laughed. "Stop laughing then" she laughed brushing her hair off her face. "I'm sorry I don't know why" he laughed. "You know a girl could take it very badly when a guy laughs after he kisses her" she said finally feeling able to talk and not laugh.

"I have a feeling you don't mind in this case" he said finally composing himself enough to look at her. "And why would you think that?" she asked. "You know why" he said. "You saying that I'm a bad kisser Ramos?" she asked. "No of course not" he insisted. "Then what?" she asked and he groaned. "Has anyone ever told you that you can be annoying sometimes?" he asked. "Ya someone has actually" she sighed. "I'm sorry" he sighed. "About what exactly?" she asked.

"Well for starters I guess for kissing you. It seemed like a good idea at the time" he mumbled. "And now?" she asked. "Well you know....like I kissed you...so...you know that there....." he paused.

"Wasn't anything there" she finished and he nodded. "And is that a good or bad thing?" she asked. "Well clearly going on how you reacted by pulling away from me, you think it's a good thing" he sighed resting his head on the back of the couch.

"I asked you" she said turning to face him. "Well since it was a lacking kiss then of course I think it's a good thing" he said closing his eyes. "Sergio" she said. "I never thought it would be like this. I never thought if I actually grew some balls and kissed you that there would be nothing between us. No sizzle. I never thought there would be nada" he said.

"You thought about kissing me?" she asked. "Have you looked in a mirror Molly? You are drop dead gorgeous. A blind man would even want to kiss you" he said turning his head to look at her. "So you like me? Like like me like me" she asked.

"Yes...well I thought I did. Urgh why I did have to kiss you? Why couldn't I have left me wondering about it then actually doing it?" he asked himself. "Sergio can you talk sense now please" she said. "I've wanted to kiss you since the first moment I saw you Molly. The more I got to know you the more I liked you. But....." he paused. "But what?" she asked. "But clearly I was right to hold back" he said. "Right" she said. "That's all you've got to say?" he asked.

"For once I'm struggling to think of anything to say. I...I had no clue" she admitted. "Really?" he asked. "No I didn't" she said. "Well you did have a lot to juggle when you first moved to Madrid so I guess it's understandable" he said. "I....Sergio I don't know what to say I'm sorry" she said. "Don't be. It was just a silly crush Mols. And clearly it was all in my head cos there was nothing in that kiss" he said. "Ya there really wasn't" she laughed.

"And everyone thought I should ask you out" he laughed. "Everyone? You mean everyone....knew....that you liked me?" she asked. "Pretty sure ya" he said. "Oh no wonder Ana thought you had asked me out. Wait does Cristiano think the same? I mean does he think you had a crush on me?" she asked. "Maybe" he mumbled.

"Oh my God" she said standing from the couch. "I thought he would stop lying to himself. That's why I made it sound like a date. I never thought he'd react this way" Sergio told her. "No wonder he didn't believe me" she cried. "No no don't start crying again please. I'm sorry. I'll fix it I promise" he told her. "How Sergio? He hates me now. He thinks that I could try and be with you after..." she paused. "Oh Mols" he said trying to hug her.

"No" she said pushing him away. "This is all my fault" she said wrapping her arms around herself. "No it's not" he told her. "It is. I pushed him away. I knew this would happen. I knew I couldn't have what I wanted" she cried and allowed Sergio to pull her into his arms. "Come sit back down" he told her gentle pulling her back to sit down on the couch.