Chapter 92- Falling

Molly grinned happily as Cristiano held her in his arms. She had finally confessed something she had being afraid to admit. Now she had told him, the weight of the world was off her shoulders. She was in the arms of a man she trusted. A man she wanted to be with. A man who she couldn't see not being in her life.

"Well isn't this a sweet sight" a voice said as Cristiano placed his forehead against hers. Molly who was grinning from ear to ear felt a chill run down her spine. "Mols" Cristiano whispered as she lifted her head back. She looked up at him and noticed that he was avoiding looking into her eyes.

"Molly" Cristiano said grabbing Molly's arms as she moved them off his waist. She pushed him away and took a step back as her body shook. She lifted her head and looked at Cristiano. His face was filled with sadness and pain. But she knew it was nothing compared to the pain she was currently feeling. And she hadn't even looked in the direction of where the voice had come from. "Not going to say hello Molly?" a familiar and unpleasant voice asked.

"How does a witch like to be greeted now a days?" Molly asked finally looking in the direction of the voice before covering her mouth with her hand once she saw Irina standing there. She knew it was her but nothing prepared her. Nothing prepared Molly for the kick in the stomach feeling she got once her eyes landed on the Russian. The Russian who was currently smirking at Molly wearing only one of Cristiano's shirts. "Well Cris certainly enjoyed greeting me last night" Irina smirked. "Shut up" Cristiano yelled at her.

"That's not what you were saying last night babe" Irina told him. "Irina shut the fuck up" he roared. "Molly" Cristiano said taking a step forward towards her. "Don't" Molly yelled. "Don't come near me" she warned him. "Molly please let me explain" he begged walking towards her. "No no" Molly yelled as she stepped backwards and kept going until she was met with the kitchen table. "It was a mistake" he told her and with all her might Molly put her hands on his chest and push him. Not expecting her to push him, Cristiano lost his balance and fell onto his backside.

"You made a mistake" Molly yelled not quite believing what she had just heard him say. "Mols" he begged looking up at her from the floor. "A mistake is doing something once. A mistake isn't repeating the same.......the same" she paused. "Aww look Miss Molly is speechless" Irina smirked.
"Her" Molly yelled pointing a finger at Irina. "Her. That thing. You......" she yelled pointing at Cristiano.

"That is not a mistake Ronaldo. That is the final nail in your coffin" she yelled and took a step forward. "No Molly" Cristiano yelled grabbing her right leg. "Please I'm sorry" he said. "Get off me" Molly yelled trying to pull her leg away from Cristiano's grip. "Please listen to me" Cristiano begged from the floor. "There is nothing you can say that is worth me even bothering to listen to you for" she yelled. "I'm so sorry" he said lifting his hand off her leg. "And I'm sorry" Molly said and he looked at her confused. "I'm sorry I ever met a pathetic excuse of man that you are" she said sadly before turning away from him. "No no you don't mean that" he said coming to his feet before pulling her arm so she'd turn back around.

"What else are you Ronaldo? What else should I call you? What do you call a man who brings that bitch back into our lives?" she asked pointing at Irina. "Smart would be one word" Irina said. "Shut up Irina" Cristiano yelled. "I mean look at you then look at me. You can't compete" Irina told Molly. "I don't want to compete. Congratulations Irina. You want him. You can have him" Molly told the model. "I don't want her" Cristiano said placing his hands on Molly's shoulders. "I want you" he told Molly.

"Ya I can totally see that. I mean it's so clear to me when she's standing in this kitchen wearing next to nothing" Molly snapped. "Oh just let her go Cris. That way we can go back to bed" Irina smiled at the footballer. "Molly I made a mistake. Please just listen to me" he begged. "Listen to you? You want me to listen to you?" Molly yelled slapping his arms away from her. "You want me to listen to how you left our son.......you left our son to go out drinking with.....with the person who endangered him. Whose interference put our son in hospital. She poisoned you for fuck sake" Molly screamed.