Chapter 41- He Knows I'll Catch You

"The tree looks fab Mols. I should get you to do mine next year" Anderia said as she took a handful of popcorn from the bowl that laid between the two ladies on the couch. "Thanks" Molly muttered as she looked at the TV. "Everything ok? You're very quiet tonight" Anderia said. "She tired I guess. I'm still catching up on my sleep. Plus I haven't slept that well the past couple of nights" Molly replied. "Well Junior looks much better so you can stop worrying about him. Although you never stop worrying about you children" Anderia said.

"He did seem really good when he and Victoria were sort of playing earlier" Molly smiled as she looked at the two children who were now fast asleep on another couch. All safely tucked up in a blanket and surrounded by cushions so they couldn't fall off the couch. "So what's keeping you up at night then?" Anderia asked. "Nothing" Molly lied and Andria raised an eyebrow at her. "Just have a lot on my mind I guess. You know Christmas is coming. I'm trying to make sure Dolores doesn't do too much" Molly said. "How is the Russian?" Anderia asked.

"Still them as she has always being. If she just stay out of my way it would make things easier. She actually called Junior a brat again. Urgh I really nearly hit her. She won't be here for much longer away" Molly said. "I'd love to see you wipe the smile off her face. Although I already have" Anderia said and Molly looked at her friend confused. "When you told her that you were Junior's mother that night he got ill" Anderia explained. "Oh right" Molly said not wanting to think about that night. "She's not going to Maderia with you all though is she? Cos I could see Katia throwing over a cliff" Anderia joked.

"She's going to Dubai" Molly said. "That's good" Anderia said. "With Cristiano" Molly said.

"Oh" Anderia said. "So things between Dolores and Cristiano haven't been great since she found out yesterday" Molly explained. "Understandably of course. Oh bad miss" Anderia said as Molly turned to the TV in time to see the replay of Cristiano's terrible miss. "He's not ending the year too well" Anderia said.

"I'm sure it will get better for him in the second half" Molly said as the referee blew the whistle and the teams headed into the dressing rooms. Anderia's phone beeped and Molly heard her laugh as she read it. "Ana wants to get us" Anderia said. "Why?" Molly asked. "She's in the same box with Irina" Anderia said. "At least she has Dolores" Molly said as she reached for her own phone and spotted a text from Nuno. "I feel like I'm in the North Pole not in the Bernabeu. So cold in this box" Nuno had written and Molly laughed.

"Apparently the temperature is very cold in the box tonight or so Nuno says anyway" Molly told Anderia. "Well I'd rather be here. The mamas need time together" Andeia smiled as she stood. "Back in a sec" she told Mollt who nodded. Molly gazed over at the two sleeping children and then back at the TV where the commentators were giving out about Cristiano's playing.

She shook her head knowing they were being stupid. He wasn't playing that bad she thought as she scrolled through the pictures Anderia had taken earlier. They had been playing with the babies when her friend had grabbed Molly's phone and take a few pictures of them. She looked at her phone and then at the TV. "Oh what the hell" she muttered as she attached one of the pictures to a message and then hit send.

"We're not on holidays yet boys. Get your heads in the game" Iker shouted in the dressing room as Cristiano sat on his bench. He couldn't believe he had missed that easy shot moments ago. He just couldn't focus. His mother had ignored him at breakfast but he knew she was sitting in his box. With Irina he thought. And Molly. Well she was at home with Junior like she had planned though if he was a betting man he would have guessed she wouldn't have come even if she hadn't been worried about Junior so much.