Chapter 51- Domestic God Or Maybe Not?

Molly smiled at Junior who was playfully hitting the toys in front of his walker. After dressing him, Molly grabbed a bunch of laundry and headed to the laundry room. That was where she had been for the past couple of hours with Junior happily bouncing in his walker as she folded and sorted clothes. She smiled as she took a babygrow in her hands.

"It's crazy how he'll be too big for that soon" a voice said and Molly jumped at the voice and hit her knee of the worktop she was standing at.

"Crap" she muttered jumping on one knee. "Crap are you ok?" Cristiano asked stepping further into the room. "What is it with you and sneaking up on me?" she asked rubbing her knee. "Maybe I should wear a bell so you know I'm coming" he joked. "So I know to leave" she muttered as she turned her attention back on the clothes. "What are you doing?" he asked bending to say hi to Junior. "Well you see there's this process that clothes have to go through so they can be worn again. Called laundry" she said and he rolled his eyes.

"Jezz and here I thought that you had discovered a new workout" he said. "Well carrying Junior and a basket of clothes up and down the stairs is nearly more of a workout then Zumba" Molly said lifting a basket into her hands. "Wait" he said standing up and reaching out for the basket. He looked around the room as he held the basket and she rolled her eyes. "You can leave it by the door" she told him as the ping of the washing machine went off. "You shouldn't carry Junior and a basket up and down the stairs at the same time" he said.

"Why not?" she asked. "You could fall" he told her as she grabbed an empty basket and moved to open the washing machine door. "I've done it a million times" she said as she began to pull clothes from the machine. The dryer buzzed and she looked at him as he stood with his hands behind his back. "Since you're just standing there, you could pick up that basket behind you and empty the dryer" she told him.

"Ahmm ya sure" he said quickly mobbing to pick up the basket and walking towards the dryer. He looked at the machine and frowned. "It won't open by itself you know" she said as she placed the last shirt into her basket.

"I know" he muttered staring at the machine. Molly began to laugh as she watched him and he turned to look at her. "You don't know how to open it. Do you?" she asked. "Of course I do" he replied. "Well open it then cos I want to put this basket full of clothes into it. It's very overcast and there's no drying outside" she said. "I hadn't noticed" he mumbled looking back at the machine. "Well well well, so the super star can drive a lamborghini with more useless gadgets then is needed but he can't open a dryer" she said walking towards him.

"I can too" he said. "Here's a hint for you" she said leaning across him. "Press the button that says open" she said pressing the button and he let out a groan as she let out a laugh. "Stupid thing" he grumbled. "Now now now don't talk about yourself like that. At least not in front of your son" she smirked.

"You're hilarious Mols" he grumbled pulling the clothes from the machine and into the basket. "No what was hilarious was watching you looking all confused at how to open the door" she laughed. "It's not exactly a machine that I'm used to" he said. "Maybe you should get more acquainted with this room more than" she said and he sighed.

"Swap" she said holding out her basket and the swapped baskets. "You want these in there then?" he asked nodding to the dryer. "If you think you could manage" she smirked. "Yes" she grumbled and she left him load the dryer.

"I'm kind of busy playing football you know" he said. "Huh" she said. "You said I should get more acquainted with this room. I am kind of busy with practice and I need rest and to recover" he said slamming the door shut. "Hey easy or you'll break the door" she said. "I'll just buy another one" he shrugged. "Or try not to break this one in the first place. You can't just throw money at something" she said. "I know that" he sighed.