Chapter 71- Got Your Back

Molly replied to Dolores's text message as she left her bedroom and headed to get Junior ready for the day. While the older woman had being delighted that her son had finally dumped Irina, she was still worried about her son. After all a mother never likes to see their son sad. Cristiano had being quiet since he arrived back from training and had spent the rest of last night alone in the media room. Guess Ana was wrong, Molly thought. So much for not having a broken heart Molly thought as she pushed Junior's door in.

She froze when she saw Cristiano asleep in the rocking chair beside Junior's crib. A blanket covered on leg whilst the rest of it laid on the floor. She heard Junior squirm in his cot and she walked over to peek into it. "Morning my sweet little boy. Did you have a sleep over with papa last night ya" she said stroking his forehead.

Molly looked back at a sleeping Cristiano. Sleeping on the couch two nights ago and now the rocking chair. She knew he wasn't going to be in a great mood from a bad nights sleep but he had training she thought as she slowly walked towards the chair. "Cristiano" she whispered. "Cristiano" she said a little bit louder. "It's morning" she said gently shaking his shoulder. She sighed when there was no movement.

"Fine have it that way. You've only got yourself to blame" she said reaching across him to get the
glass of water which was on a nearby dresser. Her fingers were inches away from the glass when she felt arms come around her waist and she let out a yelp as Cristiano pulled her onto his lap. "Mana Mols" he said and she saw him grinning at her once she moved her hair off her eyes.

"Were you just about to dump water on me?" he asked. "No" she lied and he gripped her tighter as she squirmed in his lap. "Liar" he whispered into her ear sending a shiver down her back. "Ok fine. But you weren't answering me" she pouted. "I was waiting to see what you did" he told her. "Well your son will need his breakfast shortly, so if you don't mind" she said nodding to his arms around her waist. "What if I do mind?" he asked. "Ronaldo let me up" she said. "Nope" he grinned and she groaned. "You're so annoying" she huffed. "Spending time with you must be rubbing off on me then" he smiled and she rolled her eyes.

"What do you have planned for the day?" he asked. "I'm not sure. Dolores is due back later in the week so I guess I should fix the house" she said resting her head against her shoulder having giving up on trying to get out of his lap. "The house is perfect. Seriously Mols there's nothing for you to do" he told her. "I'll find something to entertain myself and your son anyways" she told him. "I'm sure you will" he said.

"So have you gone off sleeping in a bed?" she asked. "Huh?" he asked and she lifted her head of his shoulder. "First the couch, now the rocking chair. What gives?" she asked. "You fell asleep on the couch too" he reminded her. "Ok I'll give you that one. But how did you end up here last night?" she asked. "I just came in to see Junior" he told her. "And decided to sleep in this thing" she said. "I just sat down for a couple of moments. Must have drifted off" he shrugged. "Mmm" she said her eyes landing on the blanket. A blanket which she knew hadn't being in the room before last night.

"I guess I should get ready for training" he said. "I guess" she sighed and he laughed when she put her head back onto his shoulder. "You know for someone who was so keen for me to let you go only a few moments ago, you don't appear to jumping at the chance to get up" he mused. "That was before I got comfy" she said. "As much as I would like to stay like this for the rest of the day" he said. "We can't. I know. Jorge will looking for me if I don't make an appearance" she sighed and he loosened his hold on her and she stood up.

"Is it odd that my agent would miss you more than his own client?" he asked. "He's short handed. He's not exactly subtle either" she said moving towards Junior. "How do you mean?" he asked. "It's nothing" she said taking Junior into her arms. "Mols" he said standing beside her. "He keeps talking about certain things that are happening in a few weeks. Away from Madrid. I just don't think....." she paused her eyes on Junior.