Chapter 77- Why Is He Hiding Something?

"Ronaldo do you have any idea how early it is?" Jorge groaned down the phone. "I don't care. How quick can you get here?" Cristiano asked as he picked up his keys from the kitchen counter. "What the hell have you done now?" Jorge asked and Cristiano sighed. "I need you here Jorge" Cristiano said. "Are you going to make me wait until I get there to explain why you are ringing me at 6 in the morning?" Jorge asked.

"You....It will....I'll explain when you get here. But try and get here before this evening please" Cristiano begged. "Ok ok ok I'll be there. How bad is it Cris?" Jorge asked. "I...I don't know" Cristiano sighed. "I'll let you know when I'll be there" Jorge told him. "Thanks Jorge" Cristiano said hanging up the phone as he opened his front door and headed to training.

"Mana" Nuno smiled as Molly walked towards the kitchen with Junior in her arms. "Hi" she mumbled. "What would you like for breakfast? I was thinking omelettes might get Cris out of his mood" Nuno said. "He's gone" she replied putting Junior into his high chair. "What do you mean gone? He doesn't have to be at training for another while" Nuno said as she moved to the fridge. "His bedroom is empty and his car is gone. So he must be gone to training or where ever his bloody mind as being for the last few days" Molly said slamming the fridge door shut.

"Ok I know Cris is being a moody ass but don't take it out on the fridge or you'll be moody when it stops working and you have no food" he joked trying to make her smile but to no avail. "Mols he's just tired that's all" Nuno told her. "Has he said that?" she asked. "Well no but I haven't actually really spoken to him since I got back" Nuno told her as she poured some juice into a glass. "That's cos he's being too busy on his phone or avoiding me" Molly said.

"He hasn't being avoiding you Mols" Nuno said. "Ya cos he always gets up at the crack of dawn and leave without saying goodbye" Molly said. "He probably had an early meeting at the club. Cris is just being moody. He'll get over it soon" Nuno said. "It's more than just being moody. I know it" she sighed. "I should get Junior's breakfast sorted" she said and as he watched her moved around the kitchen he tried to think about what good be troubling Cristiano.

"Ronnie is being a suck up" Marcelo said as he walked into the dressing room. "Why?" Pepe asked looking up from his seat. "He's been here for hours according to Angela at the front" Marcelo said. "That's odd. He likes training but not this early" Pepe said. "He seemed really egger to get home at the weekend maybe he just wants to spend the day with Junior and Molly" Fabio said. "Maybe" Pepe said standing. "I'll meet you boys out there" he said. "Jezz Ronnie is hitting shots hard" Sergio said when Pepe got outside. "He likes to practice his free kicks" Pepe told the Spaniard before walking towards Cristiano.

"Two hours early for practice. Are you trying to burn yourself out?" Pepe asked as Cristiano placed a ball on the ground. "I needed to think" Cristiano told his friend. "See a tiny bit of me was expecting you to say something like oh I just woke up early but then if I really think about it a whole lot of me was expecting you to say something like that" Pepe said. "Shut up Pepe" Cristiano snapped. "What happened? Did you make a move on Molly and she turned you down?" Pepe asked. "No" Cristiano snapped. "No you didn't make a move or no she didn't turn you down?" Pepe asked. "Why are you even asking about this?" Cristiano asked.

"I let it slide on the plane Cris but I'm not going to today" Pepe told him. "I need to tell Molly something ok" Cristiano told him. "Just walk up to her and be like yo Mols I like you. Easy peasy" Pepe smiled at him. "It's not about that" Cristiano sighed. "So tell me what it's about then" Pepe told him. "I can't tell you before telling her. It's not fair" Cristiano said. "Wait if this isn't about you having feelings for her then what else is it about?" Pepe asked. "I never said anything about feelings" Cristiano said. "You're an idiot" Pepe rolled his eyes.