Chapter 69- To Being Single and Happy

"Crazy few hours huh" Nuno said as he took a seat beside Molly on the couch. Since she arrived back from Pepe's house nearly two hours ago, she hadn't moved from the couch. She focused on the TV. Well her eyes focused whilst her mind wondered. Irina was finally out of the picture. No more having to deal with her snide remarks. No more having to be in the same building as the woman who hated Junior. No more seeing people miserable because of the Russian. No more seeing Cristiano miserable. No more drama or complications. Ha ya right she had thought numerous of times as she flicked between TV stations.

The screen of the TV went dark and Molly looked at Nuno. "I was watching that" she told him. "What was on?" he asked. "It's doesn't matter" she sighed. "You ok?" he asked. "Why wouldn't I be?" she asked. "You've being very quiet since we've come back from Pepe's" he said. "Have I?" she asked. "You going to answer all my questions with a question?" he asked. "What do you want me to say?" she asked and he rolled his eyes at her. "Seriously Mols" he laughed. "I'm fine Nuno" she said.

"Are you still angry with Cris?" he asked and her eyes flicked to the sliding door which lead out to the garden and then back at Nuno. "Why would I be angry?" she asked. "Look I know it was a long time coming" he said. "Ha" she said. "But he dumped her Mols. She's gone. The wicked witch of the East is no more. I know a lot went down today but at least enjoy that fact Mols" he said. "Honestly some people" Jorge snapped as he came into the room.

"What's wrong?" Nuno asked. "What's bloody right?" Jorge asked as he took a seat in a chair beside the couch. "Oh please you don't start answering my questions with questions. It's bad enough that this one is already doing it" Nuno said. "You alright Molly?" Jorge asked her. "I will be when Nuno gives me the remote back" she said taking the remote from Nuno. Nuno shook his head at Jorge indicating that he shouldn't try talking to her.

"Dinner is almost ready" Nuno said. "Please tell me there is a bottle of wine somewhere in this house. I need a drink after the phone call I just had" Jorge said. "Should be able to find one. Difficult client?" Nuno asked. "The witch's agent is nearly as bad as the witch" Jorge grumbled. "Why were you talking to him?" Nuno asked. "To figure out how to deal with the media fallout from the break up I'm guessing" Molly said as she flicked the TV station.

"Well ya" Jorge replied. "She drugged him and cheated on him" Nuno pointed out. "And he had a child with someone else. She'll accuse him of cheating and the last thing Jorge needs is Ronaldo being made to look the bad guy" Molly said. "It's need to be amicable" Jorge said. "But she'll get the sympathy for exactly what Molly just said. For him lying about Junior. How is is fair that people will feel sorry for her when she's in the wrong?" Nuno asked.

"If it puts an end to having to deal with the witch then I don't care. And no one finds out about him being drugged" Jorge told him. "Why not?" he asked. "Ana and Pepe know" Molly said. "I'll have a word with them about it. We really don't need the police getting involved so it's best if it stays between us" Jorge said. "Ya fine but surely it would make the public side with Cris" Nuno said. "The quicker and quieter this is all put to bed the better Nuno. I should probably go talk to Cris" Jorge standing.

"Leave him. He's spending some alone time with Junior" Molly said. "He's being outside since he came back" Jorge pointed out. "Just leave him" Molly said. "Mols" Jorge said. "Jorge you have the rest of the night to speak to him. Just let him be for now" Molly told him and Jorge sat back down. "So" Jorge said looking at Molly and she stood. "Where are you going?" Nuno asked. "Why do you want you want to know?" she asked and he groaned. "I'm just messing with you Nuno. I'm going upstairs. Call me when dinner is ready please" she said heading out of the living room.