Chapter 83- I'll Make You Trust Me Again

"Please tell me you are joking right now" she begged as the emergency low light came on in the lift. "Well it's not moving so don't think I'm joking Mols" he said. "This can't be happening" she said moving so her back was against one of the walls. "I'm sure it will restart again in a minute" Cristiano said.

"Not in a minute. Now. I can't be stuck in here right now" she said. "Well sorry being stuck in here with me is so horrible but I can't do anything about it" he said moving to the panelling on the wall. "Not everything is about you" she snapped as he pressed the emergency button. She shut her eyes and held her arms around her waist as she heard him inform someone that the lift had stopped.

"Mols" Cristiano said. "Molly" he said and she felt his hands on her shoulders. "Hey it's ok. The guy said they are working on it" he said once she opened her eyes. "Please tell me I'm dreaming this" she begged. "There's nothing to worry about Molly. Everything will be ok" he said rubbing her arms. "I'm stuck in an elevator which is held by a rope. How can I not worry?" she asked. "And here I was thinking you were annoyed to be stuck with me" he joked.

"It's not funny" she said. "Hey look at me" he said titlting her chin upwards. "Take a deep breath in and let it out. They will have it fixed soon" he reassured her. "How the hell does an elevator suddenly just stop. Jezz I thought this was the biggest club in the world yet it can't manage to have working elevators" she said.

"Why don't you take a seat while we wait huh. Try to think about something other than being stuck in here" he suggested. "Cos pretending something isn't happening is so easy. Oh sorry it usually is for you" she snapped. He dropped his hands off her and pulled his phone out of his back pocket. "No signal" he said stepping back from her.

"Great just great" she said. "I get it Molly you don't want to be here with me right now. But there's nothing I can do about it. So we can just go back to ignoring we exist until the doors open if that suits you" he snapped moving to the opposite wall before he lowered down to the ground into a sitting position. "When did I say those words Ronaldo?" she asked. "Huh?" he asked. "When did I say I didn't want to be here with you? I said I didn't want to be stuck in this elevator you ass. Although I'm starting to rethink that now" she snapped.

"I'm sorry. I guess part of me just thinks you don't want to be around me after everything that's happened" he said. "Well if that was the case then I wouldn't have put myself in the position to be stuck in an elevator with you right now" she said. "I know you're right. Mols the elevator will start to move soon. It will be ok" he told her. "I just....." she said. "Just what?" he asked. "How are you not freaked about been stuck in this thing?" she asked and moved to sit on the floor.

"Well you see I'm trying to make sure this cute brunette that I'm stuck with doesn't freak out" he smiled and she laughed. "Now that's something I've missed" he said. "You do always mange to find a way to me make me laugh" she said. "As long as it's never to make you cry" he said. "Jorge must be having a panic attack. He's star client is trapped in an elevator" Molly said reaching for her bag. "Sure he's more worried about you" Cristiano replied. "What in case I kill you and he has to help me escape" Molly joked pulling out her phone. "No signal" she sighed placing the phone back into the bag.

"Anything in that thing that could entertain us while we wait?" he asked. "Not unless some make up and one of Junior's bibs is something that you could find entertaining. Although" she said. "You are not putting make up on me Molly" he told her and she laughed. "How the hell did you know I was going to suggest that?" she asked. "Guess I know you" he said. "You have a funny way of remembering you do" she said. "Can't disagree about that" he said. "Anyway I wouldn't waste my makeup. Shame you have none of yours with you" she smirked. "I do not own any makeup" he told her. "Sure whatever you say" she said and he groaned.